Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Cant help with this, I dont have any info on their requirements
    Be able to peel a potato

Default Re: Khy Kabellis

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Cant help with this, I dont have any info on their requirements
    its not on twitter? they have to be S M A R T

duh.

Yeah when i was recruited by academies (dont make fun, alot of people with D2-D1 borderline athletic skill get talked to by the academy) They sent extensive screening information to school counselors, coaches, principal, etc. They even checked medical records and your "PERMANENT RECORD!"
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    What kind of hoops does a scholarship-offered athlete have to do gain admission? Do they go through the same "congressional appointment" process? Do they need to write an essay, submit letters of reference, and have way high GPA & ACT/SAT scores? Do they do all this after the scholarship is offered or before? Thread drift? Yes, but I don't care enough to start another damn thread.
    Interesting questions. I have no idea on those.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Be able to peel a potato
    They become officers, no potato peeling for them...just Staff Duty officer.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by missingnumber7 View Post
    They become officers, no potato peeling for them...just Staff Duty officer.
    They inspect the potatoes

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    They inspect the potatoes
    I've dealt with 2 types of west pointers and its funny how its divided by guys who played sports and guys who didn't. There are the ultra competitive know every piece of the regulation but no commonsense/leadership ability and then theres the guys everyone wants to work with be around and work for. Again...just my limited experience with about 40 or 50 west pointers. But the athletes are usually the great guys with great leadership ability and the other guys, well...if I'm a staff officer it works well, if I'm in a fire fight or on a range not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by missingnumber7 View Post
    I've dealt with 2 types of west pointers and its funny how its divided by guys who played sports and guys who didn't. There are the ultra competitive know every piece of the regulation but no commonsense/leadership ability and then theres the guys everyone wants to work with be around and work for. Again...just my limited experience with about 40 or 50 west pointers. But the athletes are usually the great guys with great leadership ability and the other guys, well...if I'm a staff officer it works well, if I'm in a fire fight or on a range not so much.
    Actually that aptly describes leadership types in the civilian world. I would include "loves their piece of power" in with the bad type.

Btw, welcome to Bison nation Khy. I look forward to seeing your quickness out on the court

So I tried to look up his schedule, find a box score etc to see how he is doing. Can't find much. Their HS website doesn't seem to show box scores unless I'm missing something.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

He might be the farthest way from home recruit we have had since the D1 era. Thinking off the top of my head Bruan would be second and he had a ND connection with family at Ayr.