Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Khy Kabellis

Default Khy Kabellis

Richman and his staff proving they will recruit anywhere as Khy is an interesting verbal from Escondido, California.

Choosing NDSU over a Army and Cornell offers.

http://bisonation.info/ph-khy-kabell...a-2015-verbal/

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Khy Kabellis

He looks like a great ball handler with excellent vision and passing skills

Long and athletic, has great court vision and can shoot the ball. Biggest thing is developing and getting stronger and Jason Miller and NDSU strive on doing that.

Congrats to Khy and welcome to NDSU!
    Last edited by HoopsBison; 01-05-2015 at 04:23 AM.

Looks like a crafty player who can pass the ball. Welcome to the herd!
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Excited about this kid, he looks to get as much if not more joy from making the assist as he does scoring points, a true point guard who will work very well with our current young talent and our incoming bigs. He'll definitely get a redshirt year with all of the guards we have to build up his frame for the college game and at 6'3" is going to be a tough matchup at PG in the Summit League.

SamsRams, what does it mean to you when a player is recruited by the military academies when it comes to character/leadership, work ethic, and classroom work? Do the academies do extensive research on recruits before making offers? Do the recruits that commit to the academies have to go through the same application and screening process as everyone else?
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    SamsRams, what does it mean to you when a player is recruited by the military academies when it comes to character/leadership, work ethic, and classroom work? Do the academies do extensive research on recruits before making offers? Do the recruits that commit to the academies have to go through the same application and screening process as everyone else?
    One of my HS teammates was recruited and offered by Air Force for football. They have strict academic requirements and also height/weight restrictions. They are forced to recruit nationally because of this.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    One of my HS teammates was recruited and offered by Air Force for football. They have strict academic requirements and also height/weight restrictions. They are forced to recruit nationally because of this.
    They also have a prep school.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    What kind of hoops does a scholarship-offered athlete have to do gain admission? Do they go through the same "congressional appointment" process? Do they need to write an essay, submit letters of reference, and have way high GPA & ACT/SAT scores? Do they do all this after the scholarship is offered or before? Thread drift? Yes, but I don't care enough to start another damn thread.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Cant help with this, I dont have any info on their requirements