Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: NDSU v SDSU WBB 1/4

80ALUM is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU v SDSU WBB 1/4

Bunny fans upset over a player "flopping". LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    Looks like lemar has wabbit fans a bit peeved... from the sdsu fans forum......

"I'm bored, just to cause a little controversy, no j/k. I looked at the over and back call Newitt and everyone else say's "that has to be called a foul there"....maybe he should get a striped shirt and call the whole game (second thought....no ) and kudos to Nieman for hinting he might be too opinionated for a broadcaster after he said "I don't know how that can't be called a foul", Tom said...."too late" (low toned hint to chill out). I replayed it over and over and Macy made coincidental contact with her hand and LeMar, the drama queen she is , was trying to sell it as a push by flopping, knowing she was going to be trapped and was up against the over and back line.

The ref wasn't buying it and he was right there, good job ref, who was much maligned for the call.LeMar does enough acting during a game, i'm pretty sure she alway's wanted to be an actress her whole life. As it was,we missed, they won,it'll be forgotten,I just wanted to say that I think the right call was made and kudus to the ref who actually looked for contact,not just blowing the whistle because someone "flopped"

Also, want to point out the beautiful pass patterns the team ran and the perfect pass to Waytashek who was open for a first down(j/k), maybe the game winner with 2.7 seconds left, if she'd caught it in stride with a clear path to the basket. Fought til the last second."
    Do these people actually watch their team? Their men's team? What a bunch of hypocritical tools.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Do these people actually watch their team? Their men's team? What a bunch of hypocritical tools.
    Its bunny turd fans.........they think South Dakota State is Gods gift to basketball. Brookings just sucks........Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    cough. cough. larson. cough.

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    I think that freshman Taylor Thunstedt will be starting before the end of the season. She was in the game for a long time when it was crunch time.
    She was in the game quite a bit last night vs IUPUI also, but noticed when she is bringing the ball down the court Coach was hollering to
    speed it up, move the ball. Just wondering if that is possibly the reason she is not yet starting. But definitely agree she will be.