Thread: NDSU Hoops Podcast by The Sportsmeisters

Default NDSU Hoops Podcast by The Sportsmeisters

Bison basketball podcast is up now at sportsmeisters.com

We do a recap of the non conference schedule and highlight a couple of games as well as a look ahead at the conference openers this weekend.

Look over the leaders around the league as well prior to the conference season.

GO BISON!

Default Re: NDSU Hoops Podcast by The Sportsmeisters

Interesting that you call losing to an 8-4 Kent State team by 1 a bad loss. Montana is easily our worst loss of the season in my opinion.

Default Re: NDSU Hoops Podcast by The Sportsmeisters

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Interesting that you call losing to an 8-4 Kent State team by 1 a bad loss. Montana is easily our worst loss of the season in my opinion.

Well I think Montana is a bad loss. You are correct there. But, that game was without A.J. and as we mentioned being healthy all season is going to be huge. The thing about the Kent State game is that they had chances. Opportunities to win that game and didn't get it done. That I think is what makes it a bad loss. Those are games that need to be won, be it at the free throw line, turnovers, or better shot selection. Which, hopefully, will improve over the conference season and put them in a good position for the conference tourney.