Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Things to do while in Frisco- College Football Playoff "Fan Central"

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Things to do while in Frisco- College Football Playoff "Fan Central"

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    Tell me more about this new playoff system.
    Google it!
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Default Re: Things to do while in Frisco- College Football Playoff "Fan Central"

Check this out. http://www.collegefootballplayoff.com/overview

You can also access info for all the other events here too.

Quote Originally Posted by CF_Playoff View Post
    Check this out. http://www.collegefootballplayoff.com/overview

You can also access info for all the other events here too.
    What a novel idea. You put teams in brackets and let them play each other for the chance to eventually play in a championship. This is awesome. Why didn't anyone think of this before?

What a novel idea. You put teams in brackets and let them play each other for the chance to eventually play in a championship. This is awesome. Why didn't anyone think of this before?
    Who knows. Plus bowl games still exist so I'm not sure..

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    This CF_ dude should come out to the bar with us.
    Good info and good effort in getting us tuned in to some things that some may not have known about.
    Wild Pitch Friday night young fella. First one's on me.
    Haha. I will probably be pretty busy but sounds cool

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This thread has all the makings to be the next "How to use your Pom Poms" -type of topic!

I am confused this is the forum for NDSU football. This party is for the ISU NDSU game?

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think it's the BCS playoff or the FBS playoff not really sure. Oh now I get it. It's FBS teams from the BCS playing in a playoff system called a "college playoff" cause that's never been used before.

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    I am confused this is the forum for NDSU football. This party is for the ISU NDSU game?
    Im not sure what Wild pitch Friday is but I have posted this CFP Fan Central info since it is going on the whole weekend while y'all are here. Seemed like a good opportunity to make more of your stay while your already in town. Plus its College Football related

Quote Originally Posted by CF_Playoff View Post
    Im not sure what Wild pitch Friday is but I have posted this CFP Fan Central info since it is going on the whole weekend while y'all are here. Seemed like a good opportunity to make more of your stay while your already in town. Plus its College Football related
    No offense, but this is like listening to the commentators go on and on about bowl games as we are watching FCS football.
    Your info is good and some will take you up on the events, but we do have our pep rally Friday and other events like a championship game to attend.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans