Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Things to do while in Frisco- College Football Playoff "Fan Central"

Default Re: Things to do while in Frisco- College Football Playoff "Fan Central"

Quote Originally Posted by CF_Playoff View Post
    first year for college football playoff system. Its no longer the BCS national championship
    Gosh, just the other day I saw the DIII championship while waiting for the FCS semi final then last week I attended the DII championship.

Aren't those playoffs?

Default Re: Things to do while in Frisco- College Football Playoff "Fan Central"

Im not a bot. We are helping with the Fan Fest for the CFP in Dallas. Just wanted to share a discount offer for Bison Fans since y'all will be in town
    Enjoy!!
    Sorry dude. (non-bot).
    However............................I stand by may "hot chick" requirement.*

*btw, there's a stripper in North Dallas that owes me $1,200.00

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Sorry dude. (non-bot).
    However............................I stand by may "hot chick" requirement.*

*btw, there's a stripper in North Dallas that owes me $1,200.00
    She bet it all in Vegas on this "new" concept nobody has ever heard of before....you know playoffs...she's going to triple up the 1200
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Im not a bot. We are helping with the Fan Fest for the CFP in Dallas. Just wanted to share a discount offer for Bison Fans since y'all will be in town
    Enjoy!!
    I know you are just doing your job and thanks for the effort and info.
    That said, why not invite the people that will be attending the "new" albeit fake playoff to our activities?
    We have been doing it for quite some time now.
    Some are planning on staying and going so you will probably see some with Bison gear in attendance.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Yea its kind of confusing. This new system is said to give teams from all conferences more of a chance to possibly make it to the championship (rather than just bowl game)

Why is it that every new person that comes here with information has to be given a hard time????

Did any of you know about this event before it was posted here?????

Did any of you have a discount code for the tickets before it was posted??????

Awesome. I tried to see if we could set up a booth at y'alls game to promote and pass out coupons for the event but they didn't go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Why is it that every new person that comes here with information has to be given a hard time????
    Appeared to be a spammer

Did any of you know about this event before it was posted here?????
    Yes

Did any of you have a discount code for the tickets before it was posted??????
    No, but I had no intention on going either way

Haha. its all good. Its just a cool opportunity to go attend a event that is going on the same weekend y'all will be in town.

There is also a concert series going on. Lenny Kravitz and Sting at the American Airlines Center.

Plus free CMT televised concert at Fan Fest on that Friday