Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Things to do while in Frisco- College Football Playoff "Fan Central"

Default Re: Things to do while in Frisco- College Football Playoff "Fan Central"

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    CF_Playoff, you seemed to be informed on this. How long is this current setup going to be in place? 4 years? More? Given how successful the first 2 games were for ESPN (I believe I saw they were the 2 highest rated shows in cable television history) do you see them expanding to 8 teams once this current setup expires? I have to imagine that ESPN is going to throw dump trucks of money at the idea of being able to host additional BCS playoff games.
    The College Football Playoff has replaced the BCS Championship. So this is the new system and i would think it would be in place for a while (like the BCS) until a better system is agreed upon. Im not sure but I would think that a 8 team setup could be possible, but who knows if it would ever be implemented. There are still bowl games being played left and right and the big ones like the Orange Bowl, Fiesta Bowl, Peach Bowl and Cotton Bowl Classic were televised locally ( i think ESPN too).
    But I think you are right

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Things to do while in Frisco- College Football Playoff "Fan Central"

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    CF_Playoff, you seemed to be informed on this. How long is this current setup going to be in place? 4 years? More? Given how successful the first 2 games were for ESPN (I believe I saw they were the 2 highest rated shows in cable television history) do you see them expanding to 8 teams once this current setup expires? I have to imagine that ESPN is going to throw dump trucks of money at the idea of being able to host additional BCS playoff games.
    The deal is supposed to be 10 or so years? If they really want to go eight they'll nix that and renegotiate.

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    The deal is supposed to be 10 or so years? If they really want to go eight they'll nix that and renegotiate.
    Im not sure of the details but I'm sure its something like that

SafeTeeJ is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CF_Playoff View Post
    Im not sure of the details but I'm sure its something like that
    Are you a natural blond or do you use L'OREAL?
    "The bird is in your hand"

Quote Originally Posted by SafeTeeJ View Post
    Are you a natural blond or do you use L'OREAL?
    Haha just noticed how dumb that sounded

Quote Originally Posted by CF_Playoff View Post
    Haha just noticed how dumb that sounded
    Not the dumbest thing in this thread.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Not the dumbest thing in this thread.
    This appears to be a 19 year old marketing intern. He/She was asked over on the ISU board what the "Mom's Football Clinic" was and he/she had no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    This appears to be a 19 year old marketing intern. He/She was asked over on the ISU board what the "Mom's Football Clinic" was and he/she had no idea.
    Not a intern but its true. I do not know what the mom clinic is.

Talking Re: Things to do while in Frisco- College Football Playoff "Fan Central"

Guest appearances announced for this weekends College Football Playoff- Playoff Fan Central event.
    Also check out this other thread regarding concert series!
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...Concert-Series

http://www.collegefootballplayoff.co...ff-fan-central

Clink yellow link in middle of page that says "Click here to view a full schedule of Playoff Fan Central events" to open up appearances/dates/times.
    Last edited by CF_Playoff; 01-08-2015 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Really, I'm trying to figure out what we played in the 11 times we won the championship, I think it was playoffs, and I do believe we are a college

I think we played 3 games this year in a DI playoff to get to the championship game. Not sure but.....

3/11 of the NDSU National Championships were via polls not playoffs.