Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Things to do while in Frisco- College Football Playoff "Fan Central"

Exclamation Things to do while in Frisco- College Football Playoff "Fan Central"

Congrats on making it to Frisco for the FCS National Championship!
    If you are looking for something to do that weekend surrounding the game, check out the College Football Playoff- Playoff Fan Central at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center. Discounted tickets available now!

Take advantage of this discount offer to the official fan fest of the College Football Playoff- "Playoff Fan Central". Offer codes also valid in person at Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center Box Office.

* FREE Child ticket with purchase of paid adult ticket
    Use code: ENDZONE
    ticketmaster.com/fancentral_endzone

* $5 off adult or child ticket
    Use code: TOUCHDOWN
    ticketmaster.com/fancentral_touchdown

More Details below

DATES
    Friday, January 9, 2015
    5 p.m. – 10 p.m. *Discounts not valid this night

Saturday, January 10, 2015
    8 a.m. – 8 p.m.

Sunday, January 11, 2015
    Noon – 8 p.m.

**Ticket is good any ONE day. No re-entry.

GENERAL OVERVIEW
    - Family friendly entertainment
    - Media day
    - Interactive activities
    - Food and beverage
    - Youth sports clinics
    - Mom’s football clinic
    CFP E-Blast Front.jpg

Default Re: Things to do while in Frisco- College Football Playoff "Fan Central"

Wow! A college football playoff? Is this new? Who came up with this great idea?

Default Re: Things to do while in Frisco- College Football Playoff "Fan Central"

Attention Bot...............

Do you not realize that Bisonville Frisco discussions must include banter about hot chicks?

Im not a bot. We are helping with the Fan Fest for the CFP in Dallas. Just wanted to share a discount offer for Bison Fans since y'all will be in town
    Enjoy!!

Yes, first year. You can check out all the info/details at collegefootballplayoff.com

Quote Originally Posted by CF_Playoff View Post
    Yes, first year. You can check out all the info/details at collegefootballplayoff.com
    First year for what?
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

first year for college football playoff system. Its no longer the BCS national championship

first year for college football playoff system. Its no longer the BCS national championship
    Really, I'm trying to figure out what we played in the 11 times we won the championship, I think it was playoffs, and I do believe we are a college

I think we played 3 games this year in a DI playoff to get to the championship game. Not sure but.....
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quite a novel concept to decide a National Title. Mind completely blown......

Weird.... what were all these games I've been attending in November & December the past few years then? They said playoffs on the tickets. Damnit I want my money back, I was fooled into thinking there was a College Football playoff and here it isn't true.