Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Oral Roberts

Default Re: Oral Roberts

Quote Originally Posted by BFKasper14 View Post
    It was really cool watching this team compete and pull out the win last night. Seemed like everyone in the stadium loved Dex. Kids a firecracker out there. LA played a hell of a game too. It seems like Paul Miller has lost a little bit of his spark, but that tends to happen. Still a hell of a ball player that will be s star in the future. I got there in the second half and it didn't look like AJ did very much. Did he play better in the first half?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Paul Miller is probably still getting caught up to the speed of the game. Teams also know just how good he can shoot so they are guarding
    Him accordingly. AJ got a few fouls early. Dex is still a mystery to them, but the entire team is becoming a force on offense.

BFKasper14 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Paul Miller is probably still getting caught up to the speed of the game. Teams also know just how good he can shoot so they are guarding
    Him accordingly. AJ got a few fouls early. Dex is still a mystery to them, but the entire team is becoming a force on offense.
    Thanks. Yeah I'm not worried about Miller. Who is Dex a mystery to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One does not simply walk into the FARGODOME...

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

What a great start to the conference season. Not bad attendance either, considering school's out. Does the school utilize a bus system to bring students to and from the arena? Just curious.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post
    What a great start to the conference season. Not bad attendance either, considering school's out. Does the school utilize a bus system to bring students to and from the arena? Just curious.
    I believe they have for some of the games and the plan was to do it for all the conference games. No idea on how often it runs or what the student participation has been with it.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    It's AMAZING to see how far thus team has come since game 1. Ill gladly eat some crow because the future didn't look too promising early on. I could see flashes during the Southern Miss game. UND gave me some confidence. Akron was the defining moment. Last night was an early validation thst we can be pretty damn good. Just need to keep improving the D. Proud of these guys

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com