Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Oral Roberts

Default Re: Oral Roberts

These home games are a blast. If u watched us beat Akron or Oral Roberts, you wouldn't want to miss a game. They really compete.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Cannot confirm but there were about 20 football players at the game last night. Seemed to be having a great time. I personally was glad to see them there and not out getting married.
    They should have been practicing!!!!

Still can't believe they let that guy get married during a playoff run, but what are you gonna do? No focus.
    Last edited by StL Bison Fan; 01-03-2015 at 02:01 PM. Reason: The purple didn't show up
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    They should have been practicing!!!!

Still can't believe they let that guy get married during a playoff run, but what are you gonna do? No focus.
    I'm sure they already had practice for the day and there's literally only so much film you can watch. I thought it was nice to see them there supporting the basketball team and having fun. Life will become very serious for them Monday when the week of the game is here.

It feels like their team and fans aren't treating the game as an opportunity for a title but something that should just be given to them and not earned. Still hoping experience, hard work, and solid preparation triumph next Saturday.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

I'm sure they already had practice for the day and there's literally only so much film you can watch. I thought it was nice to see them there supporting the basketball team and having fun. Life will become very serious for them Monday when the week of the game is here.

It feels like their team and fans aren't treating the game as an opportunity for a title but something that should just be given to them and not earned. Still hoping experience, hard work, and solid preparation triumph next Saturday.
    I think our game plan will be better than theirs. More weapons.
    The guys that were there last night have sure grown up. I remember when they were just fresh out of HS and just "kids".
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    These home games are a blast. If u watched us beat Akron or Oral Roberts, you wouldn't want to miss a game. They really compete.
    Very true. I would have never expected this team to have 9 wins at this point. These guys really play hard. This season is also a classic example of how valuable a good PG really is.

The game was awesome last night. Team really competes. I would like to see a little more movement on offense. Quite a bit of Lawrence Alexander dribbling for 28 seconds and then canning a 3. The 4 out with a baseline runner stuff is pretty predictable. Once the team learns to play together offensivley it might really be something. I sadi this before that there is no dominant team in this league and this team might just be good enough to steal 3 games in Sioux Falls.
    Now this is the law of the prairie
    As old and as true as the sky
    And the Bison that keep it will prosper
    And the Bison that break it will die
    As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk
    This law is the final word:
    For the strength of the Herd is the Bison
    And the strength of the Bison is the Herd.

Cannot confirm but there were about 20 football players at the game last night. Seemed to be having a great time. I personally was glad to see them there and not out getting married.
    Right as the game was ending saw a group of young men leaving, pretty certain they were football players. Its always good to see athletes of the other teams support NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Right as the game was ending saw a group of young men leaving, pretty certain they were football players. Its always good to see athletes of the other teams support NDSU.
    I can confirm. I walked in late and walked in at the same time as Easton Stick and about 9 of his teammates. They didn't all sit together but I'd absolutely believe there were 20 football players there. Coach Klieman was there as well.
    Now this is the law of the prairie
    As old and as true as the sky
    And the Bison that keep it will prosper
    And the Bison that break it will die
    As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk
    This law is the final word:
    For the strength of the Herd is the Bison
    And the strength of the Bison is the Herd.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    This ^^^^

Should pack the place on Sunday afternoon! Can't wait!
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

BFKasper14 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It was really cool watching this team compete and pull out the win last night. Seemed like everyone in the stadium loved Dex. Kids a firecracker out there. LA played a hell of a game too. It seems like Paul Miller has lost a little bit of his spark, but that tends to happen. Still a hell of a ball player that will be s star in the future. I got there in the second half and it didn't look like AJ did very much. Did he play better in the first half?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One does not simply walk into the FARGODOME...