Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Oral Roberts

Default Re: Oral Roberts

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Did I hear that correct, 99% free throws....impressive.
    Just missed one, went 19/20 for 95%. Not to shabby.

Trim is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Scott Sutton didn't have a chance with this behind the baseline...
    Sent from somewhere on teh intarwebs
    Dammit! I missed that guy somehow...
    "I'll whoop your ass boy!" -Ron Hunter

Where are the fans? most of the building is sold out to season tickets but why aren't they coming to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Where are the fans? most of the building is sold out to season tickets but why aren't they coming to the game.
    64,000 dollar question
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Scott Sutton didn't have a chance with this behind the baseline...
    Sent from somewhere on teh intarwebs
    Tanguay sitting next to him? Anyone confirm?, I thought it looked like him

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Unless they shot 90+ free throws, that is impossible
    What I should have said is they only missed one free throw...did I hear that correct?
    Last edited by MAKBison; 01-03-2015 at 06:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    2610 with a ton of no shows. It's all off campus. Its pretty weak when it's a Friday night home game vs a great conference team and crowd is very average. Last year we drew over 3k for a midweek game vs Delaware. Hopefully we can get through the 2 years away from campus and not have fans lose interest. Especially the students. Too bad since we're playing some good basketball

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    2610 with a ton of no shows. It's all off campus. Its pretty weak when it's a Friday night home game vs a great conference team and crowd is very average. Last year we drew over 3k for a midweek game vs Delaware. Hopefully we can get through the 2 years away from campus and not have fans lose interest. Especially the students. Too bad since we're playing some good basketball
    come on, fan base is Football first, still in that mode no question. Once we win the 4th the BBall crowd will pick up, but there are tons of question marks on this team yet and its obvious Fargo is a Football, Hockey then Basketball City

Lots of people out of town this weekend and i also am not a fan of Friday after new years games but it is what it is
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by calelars24 View Post
    Tanguay sitting next to him? Anyone confirm?, I thought it looked like him
    Cannot confirm but there were about 20 football players at the game last night. Seemed to be having a great time. I personally was glad to see them there and not out getting married.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Cannot confirm but there were about 20 football players at the game last night. Seemed to be having a great time. I personally was glad to see them there and not out getting married.
    So they were there honeymooning?