Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Oral Roberts

Default Re: Oral Roberts

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    As much as we all hated the BSA, we had no trouble getting that place rocking. Is it possible to get Scheels Arena rocking? Lets do it!
    Also I am sure the band will be there, its an excellent opportunity to hand the director or assistant who might be there an envelope for
    offsetting funds to go to Frisco, and or Dublin this year. I know they appreciate the assistance...

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Also I am sure the band will be there, its an excellent opportunity to hand the director or assistant who might be there an envelope for
    offsetting funds to go to Frisco, and or Dublin this year. I know they appreciate the assistance...
    Excellent Point Right Here ^^^^^^^^^^^
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm in +2, hopefully we get a nice turnout tonight! I hope the band is there to help liven things up but usually they have all the games over Christmas break off. Should be a very good competitive game, Oral Roberts does not have a size advantage on us and they are 1-6 on the road with their first win coming Tuesday night in overtime against Detroit. If we have Kory back at 100% and he can stay out of foul trouble against Emegano we should be able to win this one.

Big win. Need a great start. Pack the house.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

No reason whatsoever this shouldn't be well attended. Plenty of parking, and not all of it requires payment. Good team coming to town. Friday night's alright for a party. Be there.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Sounds like we will have all hands on deck for tonights game. First time everyone will be available since the Montana State game, which was over a month ago. Good time to get healthy for conference play.

In +3 and very excited. 4.5 point favorites this evening.
    Now this is the law of the prairie
    As old and as true as the sky
    And the Bison that keep it will prosper
    And the Bison that break it will die
    As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk
    This law is the final word:
    For the strength of the Herd is the Bison
    And the strength of the Bison is the Herd.

Bison playing well to start.

15-3 bison.

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Woop woop! Can't start off much better than that! 15-3 lead with some nice shots by Dex and AJ.

tcbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Nice to see AJ back and hitting some shots. Big Dex already providing a spark. Love his game.

17 Times Football National Champions
    BISON PRIDE!