Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: GRIZ tickets

Default Re: GRIZ tickets

I'm always a skeptic, plus I've been checking the bed bug reports.

"Didn't I show you things you've never done before..."
    https://youtu.be/t3JJb9cjGOk

Quote Originally Posted by loudsilverado View Post
    I'm always a skeptic, plus I've been checking the bed bug reports.
    I am wayyyyyyyyyyy too busy & no time to ck that out!!! Please send me a pm ~
    Last edited by bisonfanette; 01-27-2015 at 09:52 PM.

Texted AG1 about this. I wonder how the guy is going to get that many tix?

I have a buddy from Missoula that has assured me he can obtain 4 tickets for me. That being said i would assume they are in the heart of Griz fans seating. (not that any of you care where you sit). I am unable to attend the game, but i can still attempt to get those seats if someone needs 4. I am not sure if they would be sent to me or left at will call, so i will have to look into it. If your interested let me know and i will do some checking. Please don't ask for them to re-sell them for profit, that would make me look pretty shitty to the guy in MT.

They are spoken for. (Now i hope I can deliver.)

Texted AG1 about this. I wonder how the guy is going to get that many tix?
    He wont..hes full of shit...hahaha.

And for those of you planning on going with the idea to possibly get student section tickets. Be aware, its not set up like the NDSU student section, in designated rows and seats....Its basically just a huge section with no seats or even bleachers. Its a giant section of cement terraces. Also if youre planning on going with family or kids, a LOT of drinking and smoking weed takes place in the student section....its a pretty raucous crowd....not the little nanzy panzy dance party you are used to in Fargo...haha I had to.

If I can find a UN_ fan to over pay for my NDSU/UN_ tickets at the dome, I will use that money to go to the Griz game. I have 2 seats on the goal line northwest corner 5 rows up. $1,500 per seat for the UND game. This way they fund my trip to Missoula, make my team makers contribution and pay for my season tickets.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsGrizFan View Post

And for those of you planning on going with the idea to possibly get student section tickets. Be aware, its not set up like the NDSU student section, in designated rows and seats....Its basically just a huge section with no seats or even bleachers. Its a giant section of cement terraces. Also if youre planning on going with family or kids, a LOT of drinking and smoking weed takes place in the student section....its a pretty raucous crowd....not the little nanzy panzy dance party you are used to in Fargo...haha I had to.
    Dude, don't be a douche.

Talked to the NDSU ticket office today and he said their wont be many tickets left from NDSUs allocation after the coaches and players families. Staff etc etc etc.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Dude, don't be a douche.
    I'm pretty sure that ship has already sailed.
    Wow! I didn't know Montana students were so bad ass compared to anywhere else!!

*POP (pink on purpose)

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsGrizFan View Post

"North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN