Page 28 of 61 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: GRIZ tickets

Default Re: GRIZ tickets

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Could be, but unlike the NC game, don't the Griz tend to fill up their facility no matter who's playing?
    Yeah but it's been a virtual sellout at the NC game the last few years. Could be that someone can't make it last minute or there might be some market forces driving down the prices at the last minute. I would pay $100 for a ticket but I wouldn't pay $270 for one. That's what I'm considering inflated vs. absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Yeah but it's been a virtual sellout at the NC game the last few years. Could be that someone can't make it last minute or there might be some market forces driving down the prices at the last minute. I would pay $100 for a ticket but I wouldn't pay $270 for one. That's what I'm considering inflated vs. absurd.
    Makes sense.

When a person is looking at the secondary market it's also good to keep in mind that whatever price you're seeing on StubHub or Craigslist or where ever you're shopping is almost always an asking price rather than a bid. That is to say the market probably cleared at some price lower than what's on offer or you wouldn't still be seeing it.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Makes sense.

When a person is looking at the secondary market it's also good to keep in mind that whatever price you're seeing on StubHub or Craigslist or where ever you're shopping is almost always an asking price rather than a bid. That is to say the market probably cleared at some price lower than what's on offer or you wouldn't still be seeing it.
    I'm hoping my need for only a single will get me some results at the general onsale in 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Maybe games between FCS powers like Montana and NDSU are more of a draw than people might think?
    If this game is in a stadium that isn't capped at 24k...the price is drastically lowered. Same scenario last year. .if you can find a sucker to pay this price you win. ..if you don't and you have to go to the game, you win

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Makes sense.

Most tickets have sold for between $200-$300 a ticket on stubhub. Ticket prices generally fall the closer we get to game time. How much lower will depend on how much demand is out there.

Somebody paid $650 a seat for some good seats. 50 yardline 3 rows up.

GrizTickets.jpg

Answer Guy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I'm hoping my need for only a single will get me some results at the general onsale in 2 weeks.
    Having no friends simplifies things?
    Teh Interwebs – a place you can say stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Answer Guy View Post
    Having no friends simplifies things?
    Everybody that was supposed to go (or that I assumed was going) has decided to do something else. Living outside of Fargo makes it harder to coordinate a travel schedule, I usually have to meet people at these various places.

I know enough people that once I get there, I won't be alone. As I said, it would actually make it a little easier to be a lone wolf on my way there.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Maybe games between FCS powers like Montana and NDSU are more of a draw than people might think?
    sorry tony, but your are wrong.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    Grabbed one of these rooms, thx Fanette. Right downtown, close to Wash-Griz. They are sold out online.
    BisonJD book'd a room today & MontBison please ck you inbox. Thks!

72 hours until the results of the lottery.
    1) Fingers Crossed
    2) Rabbits foot in pocket
    3) Bingo Troll doll out
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.