Thread: GRIZ tickets

Default Re: GRIZ tickets

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    I'll buy the beer!
    I could do this too!!!!!
    (Haaaaaaa! I'm serious tho!!!)

A couple of tips to get Griz/Bison tickets:
    1) July 5th (I believe that's the date) the season tickets that were not renewed go up for sale on a first come first serve basis. From what I've been told you basically call in and try to get them. I believe they are about $450 for a PAIR of tickets. So, get the season tickets, then sell the remaining six home game tickets. Should be able to sell the tickets pretty easily (maybe not face value but close) as they play EWU, Weber and Cal Poly all at home this year.
    Too bad they aren't playing MSU at home this year, as I know quite a few people that buy season tickets and sell the CAT/Griz tickets at a premium, enough to pay for the cost of the entire season ticket package.

2) UM students can buy "buddy" tickets for $10. They sell 400 of them to each home game starting at 7:45am the Monday before each home game. So, make friends with a student, or someone that knows a student (hint: I may know a few and even be related to one) and offer them a premium to get you a buddy ticket. Heck, I would think offering a student $50 would incentivese (yes that is a word, I looked it up) a student to get up Monday morning to go to the press box and buy a buddy ticket. They can only buy one each though.

Well, I talked to a very nice/reputable Grizz season ticket holder, & we (& Thundarsdaddy) are going to get tickets from him.
    They will NOT be face value (so this may not be for everyone) but they will NOT be $300-600 either, as listed on SH!
    If you would like more info, & if you will be seriously looking for Grizz tickets, send a PM.
    P.S. I won't be able to reply til' Sunday eve. Thanks.
    Last edited by bisonfanette; 01-24-2015 at 01:17 AM.

For those who need lodging the C'mon Inn in Missoula has rooms available now for the weekend of the opener. It's also a ND owned company. I'd book with a quickness though.
    Governments rest on the consent of the governed, and it is the right of the people to alter or abolish them whenever they become destructive of the ends for which they were established.

-- President Jefferson Davis

I have 2 rooms at Comfort Inn University and 2 rooms at Sleep Inn. If I cannot secure tickets, i'll gladly transfer the reservations to bison folk.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison_Pyro View Post
    I have 2 rooms at Comfort Inn University and 2 rooms at Sleep Inn. If I cannot secure tickets, i'll gladly transfer the reservations to bison folk.
    Does anyone know if NDSU will get tickets for lottery like for FBS Game?

There is also the 2015 FCS Schedule - thread - that has info re: hotels.

Sent you a pm, we already have rooms booked.

"Didn't I show you things you've never done before..."
    https://youtu.be/t3JJb9cjGOk

I'm going to take my chances as I have with almost every game we have had. I think spending hundreds on StubHub is silly. I will wait until at least the Summer and poke around. I don't see these being any harder to get than any other arena, hell you can get tickets to Bison home games if you're resourceful enough.

Well, I put in a request for quite a few tickets! We'll see how this goes. I'll stay in contact with those of you who sent a PM.