Page 13 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: GRIZ tickets

Default Re: GRIZ tickets

2 for road games 4 for home games per player

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsGrizFan View Post
    He wont..hes full of shit...hahaha.

And for those of you planning on going with the idea to possibly get student section tickets. Be aware, its not set up like the NDSU student section, in designated rows and seats....Its basically just a huge section with no seats or even bleachers. Its a giant section of cement terraces. Also if youre planning on going with family or kids, a LOT of drinking and smoking weed takes place in the student section....its a pretty raucous crowd....not the little nanzy panzy dance party you are used to in Fargo...haha I had to.
    I normally don't call people out, but I just have to say this. Just wondering what your point is here? Are you trying to prove that Griz students are more "badass" than Bison students? Or are you just trying to make some stupid joke? I can't figure it out. Talking about smoking pot in the student section? You know that doesn't happen, and you're a douche bag for even saying so. Some people (me in fact) have students at UM, and I for one don't appreciate someone talking shit and lumping my daughter in with people that would do that. She loves that she gets to go to the game for free, enjoy the game, and show her school spirit in the student section. I would appreciate it if you would just STFU with your bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by tojo70 View Post
    I normally don't call people out, but I just have to say this. Just wondering what your point is here? Are you trying to prove that Griz students are more "badass" than Bison students? Or are you just trying to make some stupid joke? I can't figure it out. Talking about smoking pot in the student section? You know that doesn't happen, and you're a douche bag for even saying so. Some people (me in fact) have students at UM, and I for one don't appreciate someone talking shit and lumping my daughter in with people that would do that. She loves that she gets to go to the game for free, enjoy the game, and show her school spirit in the student section. I would appreciate it if you would just STFU with your bullshit.
    hey they cant beat us on the field, so all they have is to try pimp their student section..................but your right its odd as hell to be bragging about pot etc in the stands
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tojo70 View Post
    I know BGF can defend himself, but his post is spot on.

The student section at MT is an "interesting" place to watch a game, the cops usually average about one to one and half 35 gallon rubbermaid garbage cans of confiscated hard alcohol bottles a game. The stuff that gets said around the student section even opens my eyes and I am un-offendable. If you sit through an entire game near the student section and do not smell pot you are the first one. All in all with the occasional fight that breaks out, shit*y language, streakers and drug use its a horrible place to sit if you really want to watch the game.

There is a reason the sheriffs office stations at least 2 officers at the top of the student section for each game.

I didnt take his post as bragging about pot or anything else, he was just warning any of you about taking your family and kids there, if you do you will hate the day.
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post

The student section at MT is an "interesting" place to watch a game, the cops usually average about one to one and half 35 gallon rubbermaid garbage cans of confiscated hard alcohol bottles a game. The stuff that gets said around the student section even opens my eyes and I am un-offendable. If you sit through an entire game near the student section and do not smell pot you are the first one. All in all with the occasional fight that breaks out, shit*y language, streakers and drug use its a horrible place to sit if you really want to watch the game.

There is a reason the sheriffs office stations at least 2 officers at the top of the student section for each game.

I didnt take his post as bragging about pot or anything else, he was just warning any of you about taking your family and kids there, if you do you will hate the day.
    This. I can also attest that there are students who smoke pot in this section too. Sat in it for three years myself before graduating, and now I'm glad I've got seats in the NEZ where I can really enjoy the game. Any Bison fans who happen to get tickets in the student section (guest passes) would be better to sit in the SEZ than in the student section if you want to enjoy the game.

My 6 year old will break out Billy Bong Thorton and show these tree-hugging hippies how to get after it.

Marijuana is not a drug..."boo" this man!
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Sounds like a party. I'm in.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Edited for stupidity on my part
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

that's adorable

ESPN doesn't even have the NDSU vs Mont game on their schedule.