Page 10 of 61 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: GRIZ tickets

Default Re: GRIZ tickets

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    I'm so pissed, for the 2nd year in a row someone I know scheduled their wedding the day of the griz game. Last year I was able to at least make it for 3.25 quarters then rush home, shower, change and show up while the bride was making her way down the aisle. This year, no such luck.
    My old lady and I had been talking about taking a week off, possibly checking out glacier and visiting family and maybe getting tickets to see the game in Missoula, but that idea was shot to hell when her brother set his wedding for the 29th. #fuck #theregoesthatidea

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Who the hell schedules a wedding during fb or hunting season is beyond me.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    I'm so pissed, for the 2nd year in a row someone I know scheduled their wedding the day of the griz game. Last year I was able to at least make it for 3.25 quarters then rush home, shower, change and show up while the bride was making her way down the aisle. This year, no such luck.
    My old lady and I had been talking about taking a week off, possibly checking out glacier and visiting family and maybe getting tickets to see the game in Missoula, but that idea was shot to hell when her brother set his wedding for the 29th. #fuck #theregoesthatidea

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Tell me about it. My daughter keeps asking if I'm coming to her wedding on Aug29. I tell her I'll let her know.
    There better be a big screen at that reception I'm paying for...
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Tell me about it. My daughter keeps asking if I'm coming to her wedding on Aug29. I tell her I'll let her know.
    There better be a big screen at that reception I'm paying for...
    You really should tell her sooner then later so she can get over the disappointment!

Or better yet have the reception at Wa-Griz!

But when the day comes... you will look at your beautiful daughter, and you will be the gracious/thankful/loving parent

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    But when the day comes... you will look at your beautiful daughter, and you will be the gracious/thankful/loving parent
    No, I'd ask her why she would schedule her wedding on Bison game day when I've warned her for 10+ years!
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    No, I'd ask her why she would schedule her wedding on Bison game day when I've warned her for 10+ years!
    The game was scheduled for the first wk in Sept. Then the game/date was changed.

The game was scheduled for the first wk in Sept. Then the game/date was changed.
    Exactly why mid august would be a safe date

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Get off my lawn!!!

wow.............you all really ARE from Venus!

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    wow.............you all really ARE from Venus!
    BOOM!

Walk off homer!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court