Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: GRIZ tickets

Default Re: GRIZ tickets

Quote Originally Posted by tke View Post
    You do realize it isn't Labor Day weekend anymore right? The game got moved up to start the season on ESPN.

Also, I'm looking for tickets (4-5) if anyone has a line. Will try in July when they go on sale but am not banking on that.
    They have a bigger stadium than NDSU; my goodness, I'd hope we can get tickets if we hammer the site right when they go on sale....

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    They have a bigger stadium than NDSU; my goodness, I'd hope we can get tickets if we hammer the site right when they go on sale....
    They didnt mention getting tickets off of the site. They said we had to call.

They also said there usually arent many left.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by loudsilverado View Post
    Dude, don't be a douche.
    Mannn I really wasn't being a douche..I was just throwing out some shit....but in all honesty the student section is rowdier...and more shit does go down in it, like I mentioned earlier. I was just giving you a heads up incase you do go the Student section route, and were planning on bringing a child.....I know how reserved and scared you NoDaks can be with the devils cabbage.....haha but in all honesty, I'm being serious.

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsGrizFan View Post
    Mannn I really wasn't being a douche..I was just throwing out some shit....but in all honesty the student section is rowdier...and more shit does go down in it, like I mentioned earlier. I was just giving you a heads up incase you do go the Student section route, and were planning on bringing a child.....I know how reserved and scared you NoDaks can be with the devils cabbage.....haha but in all honesty, I'm being serious.
    Have you been in the student section at the Fargodome? It's not as "reserved" as you might assume.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Have you been in the student section at the Fargodome? It's not as "reserved" as you might assume.
    Yep it's all general admiss....oh, I get what you're saying.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    I have been there in Fargo......lots of "Fer sures" and "you betchas" thrown around there. It's not for the meek or grammatically challenged.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post
    I have been there in Fargo......lots of "Fer sures" and "you betchas" thrown around there. It's not for the meek or grammatically challenged.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Don'tcha know!

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Don'tcha know!
    Uffff-dahhhh. good stuff.

(I used uf-dah in a recent talk I did in LA; not sure anyone had heard it before!)

Was watching golf channel and they are talking to a guy from Minneozta who helped start the whole atmosphere at #16 at TPC Scottsdale. 3 Griz jerseys right in the camera shot. Pan out and some Bison fans appear. A lot of purple as well.

image.jpg
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

Quote Originally Posted by EPBison View Post

Was watching golf channel and they are talking to a guy from Minneozta who helped start the whole atmosphere at #16 at TPC Scottsdale. 3 Griz jerseys right in the camera shot. Pan out and some Bison fans appear. A lot of purple as well.

image.jpg
    Yep, the guy on the far left with the Beck jersey has been there for a few years...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)