Page 20 of 61 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: GRIZ tickets

Default Re: GRIZ tickets

Quote Originally Posted by 12>1 View Post
    I'm sure he's not losing any sleep at night worrying about a ticket for this game.
    If he doesn't have a ticket in August, he's camping out on Bresciani's door step!

If any of you are flying from Fgo to Missoula, watch your emails or texts. Our flight from Denver to Missoula was cancelled today, so quickly had to call & get on another flight. This was United.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    If he doesn't have a ticket in August, he's camping out on Bresciani's door step!

If any of you are flying from Fgo to Missoula, watch your emails or texts. Our flight from Denver to Missoula was cancelled today, so quickly had to call & get on another flight. This was United.
    No caravan to Missoula?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    No caravan to Missoula?
    THis would be GREAT for those who can take a few day to travel!
    [SIZE=1](Gotta get back to the farm... gotta get back to the farm... offda!) [/SIZE

If we can score some tickets we are driving out.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by mango View Post
    Is it really going to be that fun to watch NDSU beat Weber State?
    I sure hope so. That was my number 1 game for the single game Team Makers tickets. Figured I didn't have enough points for UN_ or UNI, and some of the other games will interfere with harvest.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Re: Grizz tickets ~ Those of you who are on the list & pd by May 15th are in gd shape.
    If anyone else would like endzone tickets, there may be a few more available, but his price will be slightly higher (because stubhub is at $240. for endzone.) No, he doesn't chg that much. Just send a PM if you would like info. I'll ck my messages tonite.

Thanks Fanette for the info!

Great visiting with you, Fanette! Thanks again for the information, will have to meet up with you someday before a game!

I've gotta run for an NDSU visit today... will get back to those who sent messages... later tonite.

Gully - When time, ck your pm please.