Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2015 Verbal: Demaris Purifoy

Default Re: 2015 Verbal: Demaris Purifoy

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    So....is this guy going to be the one to solve our running back woes or will it just become a 5 man rotation instead of 4?
    I think he's a year away. He needs to bulk up. When he does, he will likely be our feature back.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I'm sure Bruce Anderson, Dunn, and Purifoy will get more playing time after Morlock and Frazier gone couple years later.

I disagree, it is what it is, It is public record and the day we as fans and supporters start hiding run ins with the police that are not speculation is the day the program will start to go down a very slippery slope.

A open transparent post and discussion is the best way to handle it. It may suck sometimes but the truth is the truth and we shouldn't be hiding things.

If we don't talk about a MIP, do we not talk about a DUI or is that not the line and that is ignored and we don't talk about drug charges, well what drug charges possession, delivery. You break the law, it gets reported, keeps it nice and clean.

Kind of taking a holier than though stance are you not Herdbot. I seem to remember you being all over the Coprich info. Or is it just Bison run ins with the law should not be talked about????????

Transparency is the best route to take.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Congrats to Demaris, glad he finished his degree at NDSU. Once a Bison.
    https://twitter.com/NDSUfootball/sta...476222464?s=09

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    Congrats to Demaris, glad he finished his degree at NDSU. Once a Bison.
    https://twitter.com/NDSUfootball/sta...476222464?s=09
    Indeed. Tough break with injuries, but happy to see he was able to get his degree.

Congrats fellow NDSU alums!!! I am at once thrilled and at the same time heartbroken to see you move on. Best of luck in all of your future endeavors.
    Don't believe everything you think.