Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Verbal: Dimitri Williams

Default Re: Dimitri Williams

Gray has got to be a bust don't you think? Just watching him in the pregame warm ups it just appears like he really doesn't want to be there. Just looks lazy as he just walks around, always last to the huddle and usually one of the last out the tunnel by himself. I don't get it!

Default Re: 2015 Verbal: Dimitri Williams

Welcome Dimitri.

What level of football does Rosemount play in?

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    RJ is a walk on and redshirted?
    I misread. Thought he said walkon freshman but it said walkon frandsen. Besides just because someone walks on doesn't mean they are not quality.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU View Post
    Gray has got to be a bust don't you think? Just watching him in the pregame warm ups it just appears like he really doesn't want to be there. Just looks lazy as he just walks around, always last to the huddle and usually one of the last out the tunnel by himself. I don't get it!
    He hasnt put on the weight. Kids tall, fast, and athletic but he can't get off the line of scrimmage. He's kind of a bean pole. He's the same weight as he was as a true freshman. Curious maybe we misjudged how much muscle he could put on? Add 20 lbs and we have a playmaker but at this point may not be possible. Who knows

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Quote Originally Posted by Herd12 View Post
    Easy with that. Khayvon Hawkins almost got his redshirt lifted this offseason. Between him and RJ, Gray, Woods Wrice and Perkins they'll probably not have a true freshman contribute in the receiving corps
    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Don't forget Darrius Shepherd. I hear that he has impressed people's with his work on the scout team this year. Urzendowski, Hawkins, and Shepherd was a really nice group of receivers in the 2014 signing class.
    John Crockett's little bro Shadeed should be in the mix at WR as well when he's eligible to get on the field next year.

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I misread. Thought he said walkon freshman but it said walkon frandsen. Besides just because someone walks on doesn't mean they are not quality.
    So that still does not explain your BS response. RJ is NOT a walk on and could never be confused as one unless you just emerged from under a rock.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    So that still does not explain your BS response. RJ is NOT a walk on and could never be confused as one unless you just emerged from under a rock.
    It's not a bs response. Sloppy reading on my part on a phone. And I knew he wasn't a walkon. I think Gray hasnt put on the weight necessary for an outside receiver

welcome Dimitri to bisonation........RELOAD!

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Herd12 View Post
    Easy with that. Khayvon Hawkins almost got his redshirt lifted this offseason. Between him and RJ, Gray, Woods Wrice and Perkins they'll probably not have a true freshman contribute in the receiving corps
    Also, possible chance Vraa returns and Moody redshirted this year and he'll be back.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

I've been watching a lot of playoff replays this year... Dimitri Williams has been standing out in limited reps.