Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Waaaaaaaaa!

Default Re: Waaaaaaaaa!

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    If graduation ceremonies are so important, then why doesn't the state of North Dakota build an arena to have them?

The people of Fargo built the FargoDome for Bison football, first and foremost. They would be justifiably furious if NDSU refused to use it for its primary function.

Maybe Rob Port can get somebody to haul him down to Fargo so he can organize an eat-in protest at the University Drive Dairy Queen.
    Agreed.

Rob and the Nison lady from Minot make a valid point. Great...make your point Rob as you did on the Jay Thomas show...about moving graduation and how that impacts families.

But why go on to diss NDSU Football and football in general? Saying that "of what earthly good does football do for society"...all that does is make people mad and make yourself look like a whiney brat!!

Mayville Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by thundarsdaddy View Post
    On 970AM(listening online) Rob considers this FB game to be a problem.
    Well if enough people think its a problem then it is one. So speak your opinion, but when the majority believes it isnt a problem, live with it Rob, this is the beauty of a Democracy.
    But we are all just sports loving wackos who can't see the bigger picture here.

Hate to tell you Rob, but sports gives people an outlet to forget about some of their everyday problems for a few hours. Maybe if you enjoyed sports more, you might not have to turn to the bottle and driving afterward.

Quote Originally Posted by missingnumber7 View Post
    Attachment 5253this was enough for me
    So now you understand how every position he has is basically against public higher education of which this graduation is a part.

Port is saying we need to take take of the students first. Isn't the football team full of students? Are there not a couple thousand students in attendance of games? 900 students graduating this fall I have heard, how many of them will be at the game or playing in the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    So now you understand how every position he has is basically against public higher education of which this graduation is a part.

And especially NDSU, although in typical fashion, he denies his bias.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    And especially NDSU, although in typical fashion, he denies his bias.
    He basically told me on Twitter this little nugget.

Rob Port ‏@robport 6h6 hours ago

@ScottQuenette @robsnotes4u To be fair, NDSU pretty much always deserves it.
    9:45 AM - 18 Dec 2014 · Details

The guy is a complete fool. Just read his blog, there is nobody more in need of a college level composition class (or a spellchecker). He's just trying to be hysterical to generate web hits for his blog. Best to ignore.

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    He basically told me on Twitter this little nugget.

Rob Port ‏@robport 6h6 hours ago

@ScottQuenette @robsnotes4u To be fair, NDSU pretty much always deserves it.
    9:45 AM - 18 Dec 2014 · Details
    Need el chapo to get on there to talk about Portly's DUI...
    Golden Rules of Bisonville:
    Being self-aware is knowing your head is firmly planted up your ass
    Never let facts get in the way of a good argument

Surefire Successful Bisonville Conversation Starters: Move to FBS, Scream Yellow, Zipper Merge, Pickleball Championships, Transfer Portal, The Rainforest, Fire Vigen Save Season, Fargodome Expansion, Toxic Locker Rooms, Marlboro Matt, Veer Offense, Whale of a Game, Rainin' Bitches, Frisco Cruiser Bus, BYU Fan Voting, Frisco is biased towards NDSU

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison55 View Post
    I am confused on how this a$$ clown makes money- who pays him??
    I'd say Dairy Queen sponsorship, but I'm sure he's paid in food. I think he'd owe more than he's paid anyways.
    Golden Rules of Bisonville:
    Being self-aware is knowing your head is firmly planted up your ass
    Never let facts get in the way of a good argument

Surefire Successful Bisonville Conversation Starters: Move to FBS, Scream Yellow, Zipper Merge, Pickleball Championships, Transfer Portal, The Rainforest, Fire Vigen Save Season, Fargodome Expansion, Toxic Locker Rooms, Marlboro Matt, Veer Offense, Whale of a Game, Rainin' Bitches, Frisco Cruiser Bus, BYU Fan Voting, Frisco is biased towards NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by Bison55 View Post
    I am confused on how this a$$ clown makes money- who pays him??
    Well if his commenters are any indication, he has a group of sycophants that believe every word he says.

You can make quite a living feeding bullshit to dummies.