Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Malik Clements

Default Re: Malik Clements

Well, for the sake of not overlooking talent, I hope ndsu isn't recruiting 5'10 pg's. Miller can certainly handle the ball, I think for myself I would rather have someone like Dupree spending energy brining the ball up against pressure, and miller expending energy creating and scoring. Just mho.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd12 View Post
    Maybe Clements can start next season and Dupree can go to the role he was always destined for which is the #1 option off the bench like Jamal Crawford or Aaron Brooks. Eliason, Kading, Werner, Wesenberg and Jacobson are going to present a lot more frontcourt options than we have this season. Miller should be the PG of the future so it's the wing that needed a bump. Hopefully Clements can provide that.
    No doubt Dupree will start next year

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    No doubt Dupree will start next year
    This.......

Awesome. A juco with 3 years of eligibility is a big difference than a 2 year guy. Doesn't sound like a big deal but year 1 he can get his feet wet. Year 2 and 3 will be outstanding.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Interesting fact, Clements and Marcus Collins of Bison Football played AAU Basketball together from 4th grade-high school for the Madison Spartans. As well as rivaled eachother on the court and field in high school events... Since Marcus was at a another Madison high school.

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Done for the year it sounds. Knee.

Joe Kerlin:
    Richman "thinks" Clements will be done for the year as he "goes under the knife for knee surgery."

Crap, that is not good for him or the team. Hope surgery goes well.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Done for the year it sounds. Knee.

Joe Kerlin:
    Richman "thinks" Clements will be done for the year as he "goes under the knife for knee surgery."
    Nooooooooooooo! Get well soon, Malik!

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Damn, injury bug striking early for our team, first AJ, now Malik. Guessing this opens the door for Tyson Ward to play as a freshman, potentially Hunter as well. With Seth Coatta leaving the program these are going to be our guys of the future, at least one of them is going to get some early experience. Wish Malik the best, hope he can get back to 100% and come back strong next year.

This may pave way for a frosh guard to play