Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Tickets

Default Re: Tickets

Didn't think it was worth posting a new thread on this so sorry for the mini hijack.

We were able to snag some GA tickets but have never sat there. Am I right in remembering BV members giving advise to other posters to arrive about an hour early for decent GA seats?

Thanks and once again sorry for the drift.
    Rixen

Quote Originally Posted by Rixen View Post
    We were able to snag some GA tickets but have never sat there. Am I right in remembering BV members giving advise to other posters to arrive about an hour early for decent GA seats?
    There will be a ton of people in line waiting for the doors to open at 5:30. They pretty much run to get the best seats. Bottom line, the longer you wait, the higher you will be.

533 In a row

During quarterfinals I was 10th in line at east lobby. I walked casually to the seats and had first seats in row y. There is a mad rush.

Here!!

Let's start a BV Donation for new TV's on concourse. I will start with a $500 donation and I will act as trustee and custodian of funds and will otherwise take responsibility for collecting all donations and assure all who donate that every Penny will go to the cause. I'll even provide and accounting of all funds right here on BV!!

Who's in?!?! Any amount is acceptable.

Let's go!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    The pom poms looked orange!

Your color blind or in the tailgate lots too long.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Here!!

Let's start a BV Donation for new TV's on concourse. I will start with a $500 donation and I will act as trustee and custodian of funds and will otherwise take responsibility for collecting all donations and assure all who donate that every Penny will go to the cause. I'll even provide and accounting of all funds right here on BV!!

Let's go!!

Would the address to send funds be located in some country in Africa or the Caribbean?

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Here!!

Let's go!!

Dome is already working on replacing, sounds like spring or mid summer, next year it's the video boards
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Hey, is this the ticket thread or the bitch thread? I can't keep it straight anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    Hey, is this the ticket thread or the bitch thread? I can't keep it straight anymore.
    there's a difference?
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

I'm in for $250.