Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tickets

Default Re: Tickets

Site now says "Sold Out". As it should. Commence the usual complaining.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    no makes no sense
    Seriously tho... at our place (rural) the less devices... the better we do. Maybe just a fluke... but our internet provider said yes!

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Still in waiting room, so I guess I missed the boat. Yes, I would like to get tickets, but I'm glad there's such a big demand out there!
    Golden Rules of Bisonville:
    Being self-aware is knowing your head is firmly planted up your ass
    Never let facts get in the way of a good argument

Surefire Successful Bisonville Conversation Starters: Move to FBS, Scream Yellow, Zipper Merge, Pickleball Championships, Transfer Portal, The Rainforest, Fire Vigen Save Season, Fargodome Expansion, Toxic Locker Rooms, Marlboro Matt, Veer Offense, Whale of a Game, Rainin' Bitches, Frisco Cruiser Bus, BYU Fan Voting, Frisco is biased towards NDSU

There's many reasons why the system is flawed, but if its sold out and I'm still in the waiting room that's a little ridiculous. How hard can it be to have it redirect you to a page that says tickets are gone?

I'm not sure I understand using multiple devices. Doesn't that just mean that there are even MORE people in the waiting room (counting each device as a person)? 100 people each running 4 devices - 400 people in the waiting room. 100 people each using one device - 100 people in the waiting room. Doesn't it go faster in scenario 2? Unless a person is logged in on different accounts, one can only get 6 tickets anyway.

Last week, using 1 device, I got through in 7 minutes (on Sunday). This morning, using one device, it took 20 minutes - but I still got 2 GA tickets. I'm happy to be in the door!

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    I have found that my laptops get in... better... if our daughter's smartphone is off. Does that make sense? Our router?
    It's only weird if it doesn't work. Oh wait, that's another thread. Never mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Damn marketing doing a shitty job again. They should have known we were going to be in the semis and had this sold out last year. WTF???? We need new blood so we can move forward! (did I miss anything?)
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Damn marketing doing a shitty job again. They should have known we were going to be in the semis and had this sold out last year. WTF???? We need new blood so we can move forward! (did I miss anything?)
    Why, yes you did. It's too damn loud
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post

Where's the billboard??!??? Where's the ads on tv?!?!? How will non-Bison diehards find out about the tickets?!?!!?? Bush league, just bush
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    The pom poms looked orange!