Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Dexter Werner

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Dexter Werner

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    Seth Curry is the only one I can think of and he had a redshirt to burn.
    Good pull there...totally forgot about him.

Tyrannosaurus Dex, I love it

Sent using Tapatalk

TyDex.......

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

If I remember correctly
    Curry didn't like his offers and it was a known if he performed he would transfer

I have been on the big dex train all year well actually since the 3rd round game last year and I saw his demeanor in Spokane at the end of the game.....it's funny how fickle our fans are everyone is now acting as he is a all conference lock after 1 big game .... His future is bright no doubt .... But some of these same people are now concerned about AJ.... Look at the year as a whole AJ had a outstanding freshman season

AJ will be the next great bison. He is a nightmare for SL teams and will gain confidence going against bigger competition. I have zero concerns going forward with AJ.

Love Dex and everything about his game but no high major is going to take a flyer and give up a scholarship to a undersized 6'6 post off one good game.

Were lucky to have dex at ndsu and the best part is he loves being a Bison.

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Love Dex and everything about his game but no high major is going to take a flyer and give up a scholarship to a undersized 6'6 post off one good game.
    and they would get him for 1 year.

Quote Originally Posted by VanClubPres View Post
    I am bored on a Subday evening. That is the precursor to this question.

With the hype that DEX recieved this weekend and with the way that some college sports are going, is there a chance that he gets lured away to a different school? That would suck.

Again. Just a thought. I would doubt it, but crazy/worse things have happened.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

just re watched the game. I love what dexter werner did and it was awesome. however, over half of the shots he threw up had no business being jacked up and they fell. it was AWESOME, but lets not expect that outburst again, ok??

If Dex is a 10-12 points, 10-12 rebound guy for the next 2 years then that will make me happy
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    just re watched the game. I love what dexter werner did and it was awesome. however, over half of the shots he threw up had no business being jacked up and they fell. it was AWESOME, but lets not expect that outburst again, ok??

If Dex is a 10-12 points, 10-12 rebound guy for the next 2 years then that will make me happy
    He took bad shots? Bad shots are ones that don't fall. LA and Miller took tough threes and made them. Against a team like Gonzaga you are not gonna get easy shots so you need the mind set of take them and make them. The mind set is key. You have to believe and not be scared. Dex belonged out there. He did the same in AAU often from what I'm told. Maybe he didn't get enough touches during the year? That performance could be a career changer for him. If he can do that against Gonzaga bigs why not the Summit League bigs? Oh and he will pass the ball back out. Should be fun to watch next year with a legit inside scoring threat.
    Last edited by westnodak93bison; 04-04-2015 at 12:48 PM.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt