Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/16 vs Akron

Default 12/16 vs Akron

When: Tuesday, December 16th
    Where: Scheels Arena
    Tipoff: 7:00 pm
    Radio: 790 KFGO, pregame starts at 6:40
    Video: GoBison.com or MeTV

Tuesday's Game: North Dakota State men's basketball welcomes one of the nation's top-ranked mid-major teams in the Akron Zips on Tuesday, Dec. 16, at 7 p.m. inside Scheels Arena. Akron is ranked No. 12 in the latest CollegeInsider.com Mid-Major Top 25 Poll.

-Per GoBison.com
    Tuesday will provide a tough challenge for NDSU, hopefully we can get a nice crowd to Scheels arena to cheer on NDSU vs a very tough Akron team. AJ will be out so we will be riding our 6 man rotation with maybe Evan or Jake getting sprinkled in. Would like to see the team compete for 40 minutes.

Go Bison!

Default Re: 12/16 vs Akron

In..............
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    In..............
    A previous engagement has been cancelled so it look like I am in as well.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Do they still have that stud inside guy?
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Do they still have that stud inside guy?
    No not the one from last time we played them. They do have a good big guy who is 6'11 though named Pat Forsythe. They are long and play a bunch of guys. Their stud from last year Demetrius Treadwell a kid who was an all-mac selection and had a chance to be the player of the year in the MAC is suspended right now. I don't believe he is playing tomorrow night.

They are pretty balanced scoring wise. Treadwell is out. THey have some decent size. Will be a tough matchup. Lets get a quality win!

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Was it two years ago they had Zeke Marshall?
    Golden Rules of Bisonville:
    Being self-aware is knowing your head is firmly planted up your ass
    Never let facts get in the way of a good argument

Surefire Successful Bisonville Conversation Starters: Move to FBS, Scream Yellow, Zipper Merge, Pickleball Championships, Transfer Portal, The Rainforest, Fire Vigen Save Season, Fargodome Expansion, Toxic Locker Rooms, Marlboro Matt, Veer Offense, Whale of a Game, Rainin' Bitches, Frisco Cruiser Bus, BYU Fan Voting, Frisco is biased towards NDSU

I was gonna go until I read PL will be there now I'm unsure

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    I was gonna go until I read PL will be there now I'm unsure
    If I knew I was going to be there I wouldnt go either. Wait---what?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

The Zips are a pretty good challenge. Gonna be fun

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com