Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CJ Smith

Default Re: CJ Smith

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    You really posted this??? Seriously????????? Get a clue!!! CJ is one of the best DB's in the country. Those throws have been PERFECT!!! CJ is man/man most of the game. This allows us to do other things on defense. We rarely give him help......

Honestly one of the dumbest posts ever on this board.

Next thing you'll post is why #53 only has 1/2 sack the past two games...... He must be really bad.......
    no the marcus williams last year was bad also
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    no the marcus williams last year was bad also

Yes, you are right. That was worse...lol

Quote Originally Posted by missingnumber7 View Post
    Was that the one that the announcers thought was holding early in the route and not PI as was called on the field?
    Yes!

TRanny is gay!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    Yes, you are right. That was worse...lol
    I thought an entire thread on pom poms was the worst?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

One of the reasons our defense has been really good the past three years is our CB play. We don't give them a ton of over the top safety help.

NDSU_grad is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    Playing bad or just being outplayed by better players? Last two weeks it seems that he has given up some pretty good chunks through the air and also has been called for pass interference multiple times.

He also made a very very dangerous play on a punt return in the 4th quarter against Coastal. If he does not pick up that ball for a second time, Coastal gets the ball inside the 30 and the game is likely over.

In my opinion, CJ needs to step up his game big time on Friday in order for the Bison to win. If Entz drops Heagle down into the box to help with the run, there is going to be quite a bit isolation on the outside and Sam Houston has some very athletic wide receivers. If CJ is returning punts, he also needs to have some better decision making.
    You should probably stick to posts trashing Fargo and North Dakota.

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    so lets see, calling him out because in the past two games he has played 1 kid that took second for the Jerry Rica award, and another that was All Conference and has put up big numbers all year?

If anything I was more worried the way CCU ran all over us, we won are in the semis and the last 2 teams we beat were good
    Buttcompetition?

This thread is for real? Like in real life? I'm going to refrain from my opinion
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

CJ is a shut down corner and has played well considering he came back from an injury and was probably a little rusty. The PI calls against SDSU were bad calls. Same with CC. The punt return that was just a bad decision. CJ is the least of our problems.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    CJ is a shut down corner and has played well considering he came back from an injury and was probably a little rusty. The PI calls against SDSU were bad calls. Same with CC. The punt return that was just a bad decision. CJ is the least of our problems.
    I agree with this entire post. I will add one thing, those unexplainable PI calls against him, maybe made him a little gun shy. I expect this week CJ to show up big time....pick 6 perhaps....