Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Online Waiting room

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Online Waiting room

I logged in with my computer right at 8:00, and very quickly got an additional reserved seat in Section 23 for a friend. Went much more quickly and smoothly than I expected.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Other ticketing systems have the same problem. Try logging into Ticketmaster when a big concert starts going on sale.
    So is there a solution to this problem then? It is so frustrating to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    So is there a solution to this problem then? It is so frustrating to deal with.
    The solution is not a feasible solution that would be to make the ticketing system so big and powerful that it would never happen.
    It also would have so much excess capability for 95 or more % of the time it would be feasible.

I was at the Fargodome yesterday to purchase my ticket. Looked like 1 personal on a laptop working the online, and 1 or 2 people at desks
    probably working the phones. And 6 smiling souls to assist at the windows, and most were busy when I was there.
    Without having access to the inside operations the above assessment is my best guess