Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU v. SHSU

Default Re: Sam Houston State

I think this will be easier than the last two weeks. Get a lead and make them play catch up and I think our defense can put this one away early.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I have an excellent suggestion.....how about giving some crayons and coloring sheet to our DLine, they can sit on the sideline and do coloring with some kindergarten kids.....awwww they look cute.....
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

lol @ finalist banner, Flanders and Bell

1:58--Yeah Baby!

Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    I have an excellent suggestion.....how about giving some crayons and coloring sheet to our DLine, they can sit on the sideline and do coloring with some kindergarten kids.....awwww they look cute.....
    Wtf?

(Ten characters)
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Every team in quarters has scored 30 pts or more and EWU will likely also and we know they don't play defense. So that means everyone left in the semis have a shit defense, including NDSU, much to my dismay. It never occurred to me that Beck was such a lynchpin to this D.

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think this is a better matchup for NDSU. I thought when the playoffs started the 3rd game would be the easiest and I will stick to it, especially when we don't have to face the QB from Villanova.

From what little I've seen, their quarterback is a solid runner. THAT has been NDSU's biggest weakness for a decade so buckle up folks.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    Every team in quarters has scored 30 pts or more and EWU will likely also and we know they don't play defense. So that means everyone left in the semis have a shit defense, including NDSU, much to my dismay. It never occurred to me that Beck was such a lynchpin to this D.
    JC, Neil. Really? We don't play D? Give CC some credit. Nice offense. We did give up 7 on a ko return and poor field position with a bad punt and a couple bad kickoffs.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    JC, Neil. Really? We don't play D? Give CC some credit. Nice offense. We did give up 7 on a ko return and poor field position with a bad punt and a couple bad kickoffs.
    They are tackling very poorly and YAC is going through the roof because of that. They are also taking some very poor pursuit angles, so yeah, they are playing like shit.

Giddy-up folks.... We have a tough one coming at us next weekend.