Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: What passes for ‘music’ at Fargodome is too loud

Default Re: What passes for ‘music’ at Fargodome is too loud

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    http://www.inforum.com/letters/lette...o-loud-3631776

$20 says she is not a stand and yell person either.
    I'll give her a set of foam ear plugs and a pat on the back. What seat does she sit in?
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    http://www.inforum.com/letters/lette...o-loud-3631776

$20 says she is not a stand and yell person either.
    Yeah!!! Turn that shit down!!!!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Hail bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    I agree with the part about piped music being played when the band is playing. Does that happen a lot?
    It does happen but not often. Usually when the band is playing a Lady Gaga song. "Applause" sounds like shit on a trombone

Quote Originally Posted by Hail bison View Post
    It does happen but not often. Usually when the band is playing a Lady Gaga song. "Applause" sounds like shit on a trombone
    Applause on a trombone...lol

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Yeah!!! Turn that shit down!!!!
    LOL I was so expecting that post from you LOL

You know I got your back "HangDie" but we will not be turning any music down

Everyone's entitled to an opinion. I just find it funny that she evidently feels that her opinion is the most important one. Because the only alternative to that would be that her complaint "fell upon deaf ears."

Quote Originally Posted by thebootfitter View Post
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion. I just find it funny that she evidently feels that her opinion is the most important one. Because the only alternative to that would be that her complaint "fell upon deaf ears."
    Exactly. It may not necessarily be that her complaint fell on deaf ears, it's just that for every person who wants to hear Lawrence Welk and see our dance team doing the Charleston, there are probably 50 that love it the way it is. I don't care "who has the money" honestly if they think they have the right to say what music (and what level it is played at) our players get pumped up to, they can stay home on Saturdays.

Anyone know how to find where you can write an opinion letter on inforum. I'd love to retort this.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

I come to see the Bison FB team. Plan on getting your socializing done before you enter the Dome. If the FB team likes the music loud, then so do I.
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Anyone know how to find where you can write an opinion letter on inforum. I'd love to retort this.
    I happen to know there is someone on here that was sent a pen by the forum for inking a very good letter. So, stay tuned I am sure the info will be coming shortly.