Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: What passes for ‘music’ at Fargodome is too loud

Default Re: What passes for ‘music’ at Fargodome is too loud

I respect her right to feel like she does. And it was a well written letter. Something that is rare in the Forum.
    But it just rubbed me the wrong way of her (and not only her) sense of entitlement. ' I told them to turn it down and they should have said yes madam we will do it right now'. I haven't seen 50 for a while now, I'm a TM, and a season ticket holder. I have made suggestions to the powers that be. It didn't happen. Might ask again, might not, but I not crying in the paper about it. First World Problems.
    The offer to trade her tickets for my symphony tickets still stand. I'll throw in next years opera too. But they do sing loud.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    YOU CAN DO BETTER! I KNOW YOU CAN!
    But if you send this in... I'll "buy" at the bb game!
    Sometimes less is more.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by thundarsdaddy View Post
    just give her a lil-horn until she gets the message!
    We just lost Izzy.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Sometimes less is more.
    Agree ~ but my offer still stands!

I've written several drafts in response to the letter, but I can't find the words to not come off as an arrogant, young punk looking out for the best of the team and fans as a whole. Perhaps because her letter is so out of left field and selfish... Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I agree they should be, but to expect something to actually happen in a situation like this has me lost. Who is she to put herself above the person playing the music, the Fargodome and NDSU staff that program and script the game, the players, and most of all, the fans??? And to expect something to happen immediately? In a place full of 20,000 people, her wants should be put above everyone else's??? Perhaps I should write a letter saying the Fargodome is too dry and I'd like to enjoy an adult beverage so it helps "loosen me up" so I can socialize with the people around me. I don't care if the campus is a dry campus, I want a beer! It's too dry! Sorry Fanette, I'm at a loss for words to respond to this mess of a letter. I'll put in for 50/50 and if I win I'll give you a portion towards signs in the future or something. Heaven forbid she does something to help with the problem herself such as talking in the concourse or wearing ear plugs. It helps, I used to work in a factory. I just can't believe how the world has turned from being responsible for individual actions/wants/needs/problems to making an individual's problems everyone else's.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

If I wrote a letter, it would focus on what we like about game day, an encouragement on how fans could be more engaged, and what could be done to improve game day. This makes you/us looking for the greater good (while sending a subtle message to the letter writer without putting her down directly).

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    I've written several drafts in response to the letter, but I can't find the words to not come off as an arrogant, young punk looking out for the best of the team and fans as a whole. Perhaps because her letter is so out of left field and selfish... Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I agree they should be, but to expect something to actually happen in a situation like this has me lost. Who is she to put herself above the person playing the music, the Fargodome and NDSU staff that program and script the game, the players, and most of all, the fans??? And to expect something to happen immediately? In a place full of 20,000 people, her wants should be put above everyone else's??? Perhaps I should write a letter saying the Fargodome is too dry and I'd like to enjoy an adult beverage so it helps "loosen me up" so I can socialize with the people around me. I don't care if the campus is a dry campus, I want a beer! It's too dry! Sorry Fanette, I'm at a loss for words to respond to this mess of a letter. I'll put in for 50/50 and if I win I'll give you a portion towards signs in the future or something. Heaven forbid she does something to help with the problem herself such as talking in the concourse or wearing ear plugs. It helps, I used to work in a factory. I just can't believe how the world has turned from being responsible for individual actions/wants/needs/problems to making an individual's problems everyone else's.
    I think this here is your letter. I got it.

Edit: I am going to make a sign with an arrow pointing down that says free earplugs. Yes, I will have some. If anyone ever forgets theirs or needs some, come to our tailgate. We have a dispenser on the wall. Also you can find me in section 8. I have some with me. I don't use them but should.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I can see where she's coming from in another context though. I don't remember what restaurants I've thought the same thing at, but I know I've thought it.

This letter does go to prove that to many in the Dome it is still more of a social hour instead of hosting a football game.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    I've written several drafts in response to the letter, but I can't find the words to not come off as an arrogant, young punk looking out for the best of the team and fans as a whole. Perhaps because her letter is so out of left field and selfish... Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I agree they should be, but to expect something to actually happen in a situation like this has me lost. Who is she to put herself above the person playing the music, the Fargodome and NDSU staff that program and script the game, the players, and most of all, the fans??? And to expect something to happen immediately? In a place full of 20,000 people, her wants should be put above everyone else's??? Perhaps I should write a letter saying the Fargodome is too dry and I'd like to enjoy an adult beverage so it helps "loosen me up" so I can socialize with the people around me. I don't care if the campus is a dry campus, I want a beer! It's too dry! Heaven forbid she does something to help with the problem herself such as talking in the concourse or wearing ear plugs. It helps, I used to work in a factory. I just can't believe how the world has turned from being responsible for individual actions/wants/needs/problems to making an individual's problems everyone else's.
    I like this ^ ! Removed 2 sentences. Sending to the Forum now....

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I think this here is your letter. I got it.
    We are on the SAME PAGE within a few min of each other!