Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gary Andersen to Oregon St

Default Re: Gary Andersen to Oregon St

Quote Originally Posted by goldenshower View Post
    lol, minnesota would roll alabama. we beat them last time so we would do it again. no doubt in my mind...i can say really stupid things too CAS. again, could you explain why you keep bringing up the gophers? i have to believe you ride the short bus to work due to your lack of reading comprehension. i responded to samsrams stupid alvarez/fcs comment and you jumped in about ndsu crushing the gophers by how much again? 80 points? what was the final score CAS?
    You don't have to admit you are very capable of sayin stupid stuff--that's obvious!!

You were also one of those to post that you would smoke us in 2011--> how did that prediction turn out??

U are a jock-sniffing wannabe troll. GFY, cuz that is your only sexual outlet--small as it is!! Lol at your pathetic goof ass!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    You don't have to admit you are very capable of sayin stupid stuff--that's obvious!!

You were also one of those to post that you would smoke us in 2011--> how did that prediction turn out??

U are a jock-sniffing wannabe troll. GFY, cuz that is your only sexual outlet--small as it is!! Lol at your pathetic goof ass!!

im not a wannabe troll, im the real deal. youre an adult and youre in a pissing match about a football game. thats pretty embarrassing! i was wrong about the game in 2011 but im not scared of saying i was wrong. the bison killed the gophers, what was the score again CAS? you keep saying how bad the gophers are, the topic was about gary anderson leaving the badginas and going to oregon st, why are you bringing up the gophers? seriously...are you really this insecure?

im not a wannabe troll, im the real deal. youre an adult and youre in a pissing match about a football game. thats pretty embarrassing! i was wrong about the game in 2011 but im not scared of saying i was wrong. the bison killed the gophers, what was the score again CAS? you keep saying how bad the gophers are, the topic was about gary anderson leaving the badginas and going to oregon st, why are you bringing up the gophers? seriously...are you really this insecure?
    Being sick of your bullshit does not = being insecure. Those who bring up insecurity are just that tho!

Peace out fucktard!

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Being sick of your bullshit does not = being insecure. Those who bring up insecurity are just that tho!

Peace out fucktard!

you keep making fun of the gophers as if im going to get worked up about that. its a football game, its really not that important. the funny thing is, i never once brought up the gophers or the bison...you appear to have a crush on me and dont know how to controll your homosexual feelings or youre really trying to build up the bison so that in your mind the bison are more of a national program than what they really are. i really hope its not the first reason because i like women so you will have to look somewhere else.

Peace out fucktard!

are you not an adult? you just typed the word "fucktard." i forgot to add that to my original response, you are a gem and i hope we can continue these talks.

Hail bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

you keep making fun of the gophers as if im going to get worked up about that. its a football game, its really not that important. the funny thing is, i never once brought up the gophers or the bison...you appear to have a crush on me and dont know how to controll your homosexual feelings or youre really trying to build up the bison so that in your mind the bison are more of a national program than what they really are. i really hope its not the first reason because i like women so you will have to look somewhere else.
    Odd that a piss pervert would call someone else a homosexual. Also, "fucktard" would be an accurate word to describe you. Finally, Justin Conzemius is a pussy. Just wanted to throw that in there

Quote Originally Posted by Hail bison View Post
    Odd that a piss pervert would call someone else a homosexual. Also, "fucktard" would be an accurate word to describe you. Finally, Justin Conzemius is a pussy. Just wanted to throw that in there
    there ya go, good to see you put on your big boy pants and joined the conversation instead of doing the negative repping like a puss. goldenshower has nothing to do with anything sexual, you guys are all really hung up on the monicker. i agree, justin conzemius is a pussy.

Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

there ya go, good to see you put on your big boy pants and joined the conversation instead of doing the negative repping like a puss. goldenshower has nothing to do with anything sexual, you guys are all really hung up on the monicker. i agree, justin conzemius is a pussy.
    Golden shower has everything to do with sexual stuff, for Gopher trolls who insists on joining the conversation when we've made it clear we don't want your opinion. Now why don't you go give yourself a golden shower, then go fuck yourself

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

im guessing anderson decided to leave wisky because they werent allowed to play fcs schools! for most people i would assume they were joking, you are probably serious
    2 + 2 = 5.