Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gary Andersen to Oregon St

Default Re: Gary Andersen to Oregon St

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Let's play the Goofs then. I mean, two same teams, as you are playing our O & D basically! Can't blame--cuz we kicked your asses twice!! FU!

Go Bison!! We would beat Mizzu--you won't!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    what are you talking about? you literally said a bunch of words that had nothing to do with the topic at hand. are you that insecure that you have to bring up games a few years ago? do you really think the gophers are the same team currently that ndsu beat in 2011? if so, you are pretty dumb and probably a raging alcoholic. please stay on topic or go to your room...i dont want to call your mom

Quote Originally Posted by goldenshower View Post
    im guessing anderson decided to leave wisky because they werent allowed to play fcs schools! for most people i would assume they were joking, you are probably serious
    Just watch. Kill will take the Missouri St job to get out of the dump he is currently coaching at

Hail bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

what are you talking about? you literally said a bunch of words that had nothing to do with the topic at hand. are you that insecure that you have to bring up games a few years ago? do you really think the gophers are the same team currently that ndsu beat in 2011? if so, you are pretty dumb and probably a raging alcoholic. please stay on topic or go to your room...i dont want to call your mom
    Does your mom (or Dads) know you are a sexual deviant? I've read about people like you. Piss off loser

BTW, i would love to play ndsu again, i dont make those decisions. sorry CAS4127...and youre right, those were epic beat downs what were they 40? 50? 60 point wins?

STFU!!! He might be a raging alcoholic, but he is OUR raging alcoholic!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Just watch. Kill will take the Missouri St job to get out of the dump he is currently coaching at
    again, why are you guys so insecure? why do you keep bringing up the the gophers and kill? is making fun of the 2011 gophers your only rebuttal?

"Goldenshower" talking about someone else's Mom?! Really?! I feel sorry for your mom. And yes, we would beat the fucking Goofballs, no question in my mind. Go lay by your piss-stained Natty from THE 60s Biaaatch. We own you right now--Fact/Fargo!!

You get rolled by Mizzu, we wouldn't.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

After reading this conglomeration of insipid garble, I take you back to your first sentence.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    "Goldenshower" talking about someone else's Mom?! Really?! I feel sorry for your mom. And yes, we would beat the fucking Goofballs, no question in my mind. Go lay by your piss-stained Natty from THE 60s Biaaatch. We own you right now--Fact/Fargo!!

You get rolled by Mizzu, we wouldn't.

lol, minnesota would roll alabama. we beat them last time so we would do it again. no doubt in my mind...i can say really stupid things too CAS. again, could you explain why you keep bringing up the gophers? i have to believe you ride the short bus to work due to your lack of reading comprehension. i responded to samsrams stupid alvarez/fcs comment and you jumped in about ndsu crushing the gophers by how much again? 80 points? what was the final score CAS?

@rickbozich: Folks saying Wisconsin's academic policies driving Gary Anderson to Oregon State. Apparently Bo Ryan has never had that problem.

https://twitter.com/rickbozich/statu...13306650914816
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!