Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: 19K Gold Poms - How to use them in unison on Satuday. Read if going to the game

Default Re: 19K Gold Poms - How to use them in unison on Satuday. Read if going to the game

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    The down side to the pom pons was you needed your hands for clapping. Noise on defense was more effective than waving a pom. I stuffed mine in my pocket and it stayed there the whole game after our first TD. Neat idea, just didn't have the huge effect some people were looking for.
    I slid the pom pom (pon?) handle between my watch and the back of my wrist. I still had full use of my hands plus the pom waved every time I clapped.

Default Re: 19K Gold Poms - How to use them in unison on Satuday. Read if going to the game

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I think a green/gold pom would have been cooler but still it looked awesome on TV.Attachment 5221

May be we can give the pom pons to SHSU fans because the poms sure look orange to me????
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Green1 View Post
    Herdbot post coming in... 3... 2... 1....
    Oh, I hope he does!!!

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    May be we can give the pom pons to SHSU fans because the poms sure look orange to me????

I thought all you could see was green?

Quote Originally Posted by Green1 View Post
    I thought all you could see was green?
    All depends on which filters I am using. If they would have been yellow they might of had a chance. Green we need not say more. Orange---no way!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

They were SOOOO YELLOW... just in that photo they look... slightly... "FLAMING yellow!!!"

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by Pyroshane View Post
    I slid the pom pom (pon?) handle between my.......................
    Whew! I did not think THAT post was going to end well!