Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 19K Gold Poms - How to use them in unison on Satuday. Read if going to the game

Default 19K Gold Poms - How to use them in unison on Satuday. Read if going to the game

It looks like NDSU is taking a page out of the SEC book and handing out 19,000 free gold poms for the ESPN game on Saturday. (will be on every seat) It sounds kind of weird but after watching some videos of the power 5 conference teams that do it, it's going to look kick ass if synchronized. Think of it like a homer hanky on steroids. Not sure if NDSU will communicate how to use them so it's up to the fans to organize and spread the word.

UPDATE...EDIT... NDSU sent this message out...

NDSU Facebook page telling people how to wave their poms....

:Remember to wave poms high during the following times:

-Whenever there's a kickoff. Raise them high then upon kickoff bring your arms down like a normal kickoff.

-Use poms when you cheer "That's another Bison...first down...whoa, move those chains!"

-Wave them to the beat whenever we play Seven Nation Army by the White Stripes!

-Wave them to the beat of the school song!

And bring the NOISE!"

Last edited by HerdBot; 12-13-2014 at 12:28 AM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Default Re: 19K Gold Poms - How to use them in unison on Satuday. Read if going to the game

This will look freakin AWESOME!!!

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 19K Gold Poms - How to use them in unison on Satuday. Read if going to the game

Not to be a Debbie downer, but the only way this works as a whole is if they walk the dome and put them on each seat. If the plan is the pass them out in the lot and/or hand them out when you walk in (like the towels awhile back), this won't work.

Connect keys to poms so they jingle! Mind blown!
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Connect keys to poms so they jingle! Mind blown!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFan02 View Post
    Not to be a Debbie downer, but the only way this works as a whole is if they walk the dome and put them on each seat. If the plan is the pass them out in the lot and/or hand them out when you walk in (like the towels awhile back), this won't work.
    Good point maybe Bisonville could find some volunteers if NDSU isn't up to the task. But I think it could work if they have people handing them out as we walk in too.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Good point maybe Bisonville could find some volunteers if NDSU isn't up to the task. But I think it could work if they have people handing them out as we walk in too.
    Would need someone at every door....if the plan is to have a boxes of them scattered around the area were they sell programs, people will just blow by it and not grab one.

I'm not waiving a pom. I apologize for nothing

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    I'm not waiving a pom. I apologize for nothing
    Then sit back and watch tough guy No need to ne negative