Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Carey Woods

Default Re: Carey Woods

Quote Originally Posted by Elroy View Post
    He was an average WR at best. I hope the fans give the love to Trevor Gebhart who busted his ass four 5 years and made EVERY catch when called upon. PS also best down field blocking WR in recent memory
    Hurts depth and had a chance to take the next step. Oh well.

He was an average WR at best. I hope the fans give the love to Trevor Gebhart who busted his ass four 5 years and made EVERY catch when called upon. PS also best down field blocking WR in recent memory
    PS?
    As far as Geb catching every pass you and I must have watched different games.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This is the Carey Woods thread, and he was a Bison, not an average WR at best. Trevor is done playing and he got plenty of accolades and love around here, primarily for his excellent downfield blocking.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Best of luck to Carey as he pursues bball. I hope that this weekend when his name is announced to receive his ring, the crowd gives him a huge ovation.
    Absolutely..........