Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Carey Woods

Default Carey Woods

He's my sleeper for a breakout game this weekend. He has been a disappointment in IMHO. I'm not bashing, just an observation. However, I think with Zach more than likely out, he has the chance to step up and be the deep threat that he was recruited to be.

I'll hang up and listen.

Default Re: Carey Woods

Quote Originally Posted by WFBisonFan View Post
    He's my sleeper for a breakout game this weekend. He has been a disappointment in IMHO. I'm not bashing, just an observation. However, I think with Zach more than likely out, he has the chance to step up and be the deep threat that he was recruited to be.

I'll hang up and listen.
    think we might have a dee Grey sighting as well????

I hope that you're right.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by WFBisonFan View Post

I'll hang up and listen.

I hope he has a breakout game. He needs to step up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisoninNWMN View Post
    I hope he has a breakout game. He needs to step up.
    Yea he does. Been a disappointing year for him this year IMHO after some of the plays he made last year.

We need some other WR's to step up. What has happened with guys like Perkins, Gray, and Warren where they don't contribute at all? Just not getting the kind of developemtn that we would have hoped or what? I feel like we are so thin at the WR position of quality players it is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    Yea he does. Been a disappointing year for him this year IMHO after some of the plays he made last year.

We need some other WR's to step up. What has happened with guys like Perkins, Gray, and Warren where they don't contribute at all? Just not getting the kind of developemtn that we would have hoped or what? I feel like we are so thin at the WR position of quality players it is sad.
    Especially with a true freshman outshining them all.

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post

Or could it be we are blessed with 2 5th year seniors and a absolute stud freshman? So not much chance to show their abilities???

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Or could it be we are blessed with 2 5th year seniors and a absolute stud freshman? So not much chance to show their abilities???
    ^This

It's called a depth chart for a reason. Not everyone can start, but they should always be ready to perform at a high level when their number is called.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 11>1 View Post
    ^This

It's called a depth chart for a reason. Not everyone can start, but they should always be ready to perform at a high level when their number is called.
    While it is true that not everyone can start Gray isn't even seeing the field. Wrice has played a few snaps in jet sweeps, but that class ofWRs is suspect, and there is no evidence they even sniffed Weincke. So it is hard to envision them ready to perform at a high level but I hope you are right.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    While it is true that not everyone can start Gray isn't even seeing the field. Wrice has played a few snaps in jet sweeps, but that class ofWRs is suspect, and there is no evidence they even sniffed Weincke. So it is hard to envision them ready to perform at a high level but I hope you are right.
    You're right, high level was probably not the right words to use. Thinking "next man up" I guess. JW from SDSU is on an whole 'nother level.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1