Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Ben LeCompte

Default Re: Ben LeCompte

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    I don't know for certain, but I'd be shocked if he wasn't there. Especially considering he was snubbed for the combine and any post season bowls.

Only reason I see to not be there, is if he has decided not to pursue the NFL.
    This is the one question I haven't seen asked. This might be a reason for him not being at the NFL combine or the senior bowls.

He wants to to be drafted. There was one punter drafted last year. And he doesnt kick. Sorry, i hear minny is gettn a futbal team...

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

https://twitter.com/joshnfldraft/sta...98652396773376

Top Small School Punters.

Top 3 punters: 1. Lachlan Edwards, SHSU 2. Ben LeCompte, NDSU 3. Tim Willet, Louisiana College. I like all 3 of these guys. Could make NFL.

Jay Elsen - Midco Sports
    @ElsenMidco
    ·10h

Per release, USD has tabbed Ben LeCompte as its new Senior Associate Athletic Director and Chief Revenue Officer for USD athletics. LeCompte, a former All-American punter at North Dakota State, most recently served as the Director of Development for athletics at Kansas State.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Jay Elsen - Midco Sports
    @ElsenMidco
    ·10h

Per release, USD has tabbed Ben LeCompte as its new Senior Associate Athletic Director and Chief Revenue Officer for USD athletics. LeCompte, a former All-American punter at North Dakota State, most recently served as the Director of Development for athletics at Kansas State.
    He’s not going to tell them how we get tickets when they try to stop us, is he?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    He’s not going to tell them how we get tickets when they try to stop us, is he?
    Not if he wants to be successful in the revenue officer role lol. Next stop NDSU AD?
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Congrats Ben! That's a huge step in the right direction. I could easily see Ben as AD after Lakes is impeached.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes