Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CCU Challenges NDSU Fans

Default CCU Challenges NDSU Fans

Forgot about this gem after last years game. 30 second mark.
    Win or Die Trying

Default Re: CCU Challenges NDSU Fans

It was a close game. 50/50 up until that last drive. (purple)

i don't know if i disagree. it wasn't loud. didn't need to be. how about they actually make it a game this year? then they might hear loud.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    i don't know if i disagree. it wasn't loud. didn't need to be. how about they actually make it a game this year? then they might hear loud.
    Nope, when the game is over after about 4 drives it definitely didn't need to be. Now SDSU I thought was quite loud on Saturday. It felt like Georgia Southern loud. Is that what you guys would think??

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    Nope, when the game is over after about 4 drives it definitely didn't need to be. Now SDSU I thought was quite loud on Saturday. It felt like Georgia Southern loud. Is that what you guys would think??
    I thought it was a little less than GS loud. But pretty good. I say we bring it on Saturday. Let's see what we can do.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

I dont know about everyone else, but right before the interception that was as loud as the final drive of the GSU game. My son was able to be picked to take the game ball to the coin toss a couple of weeks ago vs YSU and we were able to stay down on the field for the first 2 series. I have no clue how the opposing team can even think let alone have to run a play and be productive. It was so loud! The guy from the marketing dept. was right next to me telling me something and i couldnt make out anything he said. I could just hear he was saying something but that was it. What a home field advantage. Go Herd!

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I go by my pain index with the decibel level. In the past, my ears have hurt in the Dome, but did not have any pain vs. SDSU. I totally agree that the crowd was relatively quiet against Coastal last year, with the game decided so early.

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    I go by my pain index with the decibel level. In the past, my ears have hurt in the Dome, but did not have any pain vs. SDSU. I totally agree that the crowd was relatively quiet against Coastal last year, with the game decided so early.
    Maybe your ears are finally conditioned to where they need to be
    Golden Rules of Bisonville:
    Being self-aware is knowing your head is firmly planted up your ass
    Never let facts get in the way of a good argument

Surefire Successful Bisonville Conversation Starters: Move to FBS, Scream Yellow, Zipper Merge, Pickleball Championships, Transfer Portal, The Rainforest, Fire Vigen Save Season, Fargodome Expansion, Toxic Locker Rooms, Marlboro Matt, Veer Offense, Whale of a Game, Rainin' Bitches, Frisco Cruiser Bus, BYU Fan Voting, Frisco is biased towards NDSU

I think this thread should really be CCU doesn't challenge NDSU fans.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Seriously kid, put up a fight this time and you'll hear it.