Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Photos: Tailgating & Game Playoffs Round 2 NDSU vs SDSU

Default Re: Photos: Tailgating & Game Playoffs Round 2 NDSU vs SDSU

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k...ps933a9906.jpg

I like the one where the Umpire is explaining to Road that he'll have to do the toss again because the coin was tipped on the way up.....

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    How about the curved lines? Ever notice that? Plain as day from my seats in sec 17
    I'm in sec. 17 as well and they certainly were curved as you look across the field. Noticed them more so this game than in previous ones this year too, from what I recall.
    This Post is copyrighted by Bisonville for the private use of our audience. Any other use of this Post, or of any pictures, descriptions, or accounts of the Post without Bisonville's express written consent, is prohibited.

Hi all - I have been browsing here for a couple of months, but finally had to join so I could comment on this thread. First of all, thanks to all who posted fantastic photos!

The two SDSU fans in the first post - they sat next to us at the game! They were a blast - very enthusiastic fans, as the photos suggest, but only a little bit obnoxious. One of them screamed at his team every time they punted: "Go for it, you pansies!" There was a 7-yr-old boy sitting next to them, and I was a little worried about his young ears, but the guys kept it clean, for the most part.

When they went ahead in the 4th, and the scoreboard was out, someone looked up the time remaining on his phone. When he heard there was 3:18 remaining, our Bunnies fan said "Now I'm nervous - I thought it was closer to 2 minutes left!" Obviously a lot of respect for what his team was up against.

They snuck out after Tre's interception, without even saying goodbye. I'm sure it was a long ride back to Brookings!

1209142148.jpg

Tatanka cant hide behind this sign!

Caption This Drift Warning

BRESCANI: "I dunno Road. It's looks a little risky."
    ROAD: "No, seriously. Gabe thinks that hanging 2,000 Johnny Jump Ups is not only doable, but we can charge a premium."
    JEREMY: "What do you think Zach."
    ZENNER: "eff all of you. We're winnin' this damn game by 40......minimum."