Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Coastal Carolina fan forum.....

SafeTeeJ is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Coastal Carolina fan forum.....

image.jpg

Listen up you numbskulls!
    "The bird is in your hand"

Actually there's only one blockhead (cornholeboard) who can't figure it out. And several of his board comrades have intricately explained it to him, but alas, he remains ignorant. It's really quite incredible.

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    Actually there's only one blockhead (cornholeboard) who can't figure it out. And several of his board comrades have intricately explained it to him, but alas, he remains ignorant. It's really quite incredible.

I had to laugh reading his comments. You could just feel the level of frustration rising as poster, after poster, tried to get him to understand what actually happened. He would have none of it. You just can't cure stupid sometimes.

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Holy crap cornholeboard is pretty frustrating to read.

I hope some of the CCU fans come to BV for the week again!

I always look forward to rok's posts.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Bring on the nut beards
    I've always called them the throat scrotes

Quote Originally Posted by OatmealWicket92 View Post
    Yeah things are done slower in the south. This also applies to their comprehension skills.

And the fact they said that gave us the TD...we still had to execute the plays.
    Cant wait to blow this team out again. JC/CW goes off on power runs.
    That makes only the second opposing board I have ever gone to because I clicked the link on this thread. The PI/review call actually enticed me to post but I wasn't very nice as I stated they wouldn't have been the fourth or fifth best team in this conference. Now they are discussing that, but I am done talking to them.

I get that anything could happen on Saturday. They could dial up the perfect plays for 60 minutes and possibly win but watching the Richmond game, they aren't a grind it out team. They were frustrated in the first half when Richmond wasn't bending the way they wanted them to and they don't have the patience to plug away down the field. The hit quick and need big plays to keep their drives going. I just don't see it happening. The 2 FGs and 1 TD in the first half and they did not look comfortable until it started opening up in the second half. Their QB can run and they run their offense out of a pistol set. A lot of quick hit passing and read option running. They won't keep taking the short quick hits, they need to throw downfield. If our defense is patient, ccu will make a mistake and try for too much and somebody is going the other way with it. I see us giving the short stuff away long enough for Ross to get comfortable enough and then jump a route for a possible pick 6. Richmond couldn't stay patient enough. They got caught trying to force too much all the time. Henderson likes to spin out of piled up gaps on runs, so DEs need to stay home until he is wrapped up.

Our offense needs to be patient, as well. Win in the trenches and make it a long day for their defense. They are used to teams trying to keep up with their offense. Get into grind mode and make them stop the running game and hit them with play action because their LBers can drop back in coverage very well. If you lock their LBers up, we can punish them. Richmond was running the ball well off tackle, but they kept wanting to throw the ball downfield. When ccu's LBers didn't drop in coverage, Richmond did throw with some success.

I just don't see where ccu has enough talent to hang for four quarters. There is nothing about ccu's game that looks like they are willing or able to work their way down the field a little bit at a time. Ross takes a lot of chances, they throw away a lot of plays trying for the home run, and when things were working for them, it took perfect passes for them to move the ball. That is a lot to ask for an entire game. Their kicking game is weak but they cover punts well.

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    That makes only the second opposing board I have ever gone to because I clicked the link on this thread. The PI/review call actually enticed me to post but I wasn't very nice as I stated they wouldn't have been the fourth or fifth best team in this conference. Now they are discussing that, but I am done talking to them.

I get that anything could happen on Saturday. They could dial up the perfect plays for 60 minutes and possibly win but watching the Richmond game, they aren't a grind it out team. They were frustrated in the first half when Richmond wasn't bending the way they wanted them to and they don't have the patience to plug away down the field. The hit quick and need big plays to keep their drives going. I just don't see it happening. The 2 FGs and 1 TD in the first half and they did not look comfortable until it started opening up in the second half. Their QB can run and they run their offense out of a pistol set. A lot of quick hit passing and read option running. They won't keep taking the short quick hits, they need to throw downfield. If our defense is patient, ccu will make a mistake and try for too much and somebody is going the other way with it. I see us giving the short stuff away long enough for Ross to get comfortable enough and then jump a route for a possible pick 6. Richmond couldn't stay patient enough. They got caught trying to force too much all the time. Henderson likes to spin out of piled up gaps on runs, so DEs need to stay home until he is wrapped up.

Our offense needs to be patient, as well. Win in the trenches and make it a long day for their defense. They are used to teams trying to keep up with their offense. Get into grind mode and make them stop the running game and hit them with play action because their LBers can drop back in coverage very well. If you lock their LBers up, we can punish them. Richmond was running the ball well off tackle, but they kept wanting to throw the ball downfield. When ccu's LBers didn't drop in coverage, Richmond did throw with some success.

I just don't see where ccu has enough talent to hang for four quarters. There is nothing about ccu's game that looks like they are willing or able to work their way down the field a little bit at a time. Ross takes a lot of chances, they throw away a lot of plays trying for the home run, and when things were working for them, it took perfect passes for them to move the ball. That is a lot to ask for an entire game. Their kicking game is weak but they cover punts well.

This here.

Richmond was running on them in the 1st half but they kept trying to throw down field. Richmond should have kept running it.

With that 4-2-5 alignment on defense, they are going to have to drop down a safety or two or they will get run over like last year. Grind it out and get a lead and their offense will make mistakes like last year.

BYZEN is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Their _efense is like that of a Big Fluffy school, pass rush and pass defend. We just need to play our MVFC football and we will be just fine. I was impressed in the first two drives Saturday that JC was hesitating and letting his blocks develop and we marched down the field. Later, not so much.
    SDSU coach John Stiegelmeier on NDSU intro video: "This is not meant to be North Dakota State's home game."

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post

Yeah, I saw your post over there, you sounded like friggen clod!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    Yeah, I saw your post over there, you sounded like friggen clod!
    I guess being the clod I am, I should thank you for the compliment.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk