Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vs North Dakota

Default Re: Vs North Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    just sayin'
    Toe to toe and Big Sky can only be used by UN_ football. Personally I'm not satisfied with a close loss to UND and it's quite embarrassing thst Dorm and Dr Hoff left the cubbord so bare we can't beat UND and are feeling positive after a loss. New coach will turn it around

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Toe to toe and Big Sky can only be used by UN_ football.
    We are talking Womens basketball here...I could think of a few better terms to be used.

Quote Originally Posted by missingnumber7 View Post
    We are talking Womens basketball here...I could think of a few better terms to be used.
    Camel toe to camel toe?
    I'm coo-coo for Coco's puffs!

WWTFSMD?

Do not speak of that of about which we talk of not speaking... about.

Real men wear aprons. 2Be1Ask1

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    As I said before this is not a Dehoff coached team. They will learn and progress from this loss. I am not sure the fat chick from up north would even be on the Bison team. Had to take her out ever 2 minutes to rest.
    Brewster deserved a technical foul on several occasions.
    Very Unclassy Comment about a player from another team by a total classless douchbag Bison backer. UND's center would never be on a Bison team becasue she wants to play for a Winnng team.

Quote Originally Posted by UND-92 View Post
    Very Unclassy Comment about a player from another team by a total classless douchbag Bison backer. UND's center would never be on a Bison team becasue she wants to play for a Winnng team.
    UN_'s center would never be on the Bison because people would confuse her for a real Bison...

*I would have never made this comment, but because you decided to come here and call names, all bets are off...
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

As most posters know, whenever a UND fan brings up class, an angel throws up in its mouth. So, while I agree that the comments were uncalled for, let's go down memory lane a bit:

BTW, nothing says classy like printing up bumper stickers that say "Hitler was right."

So thank you for your lecture on class.

The only unclassy part of my comment is "Fat Chick" I should have used the comment by someone else "A Buffalo" however if you
    knew Bison Basketball the new coach philosophy you would know that Holly Johnson has dropped weight, in my opinion, is in better shape.

The new coach is recruiting to her style, and I stand by the fact I do not think in present condition that Emily Evers is capable.

Pot meet...

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Pot meet...
    Indeed ...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicatoka View Post
    Indeed ...

That shirt is a classic non-fiction artifact. I'm glad I still have one!
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.