Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Atten. Team makers

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Default Re: Atten. Team makers

I have two older people sitting behind me (even older than me!) that cannot get up and down very well, and they are clearly unable to yell and cheer very loudly. I was taught to respect my elders and I try to defer to their view of the game as much as possible.

When I do stand, it is for tremendously important situations. They understand that and have never asked me to sit down. I think they also understand that I am trying my best for them. When I am standing and something good happens (of which I've just blocked their view), they are right there, sitting behind me, smiling with great big smiles, as I high-five them from their seats!

I don't give a shit what anyone says……..those are Bison fans!!

Don't take this the wrong way people. I appreciate all you team makers donate and show support for the Bison. I just want a better atmosphere, ESPECIALLY on first and second down. I have a lot of passion for Bison athletics and it just makes me angry when you guys are sitting down, especially in a playoff game.

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    Don't take this the wrong way people. I appreciate all you team makers donate and show support for the Bison. I just want a better atmosphere, ESPECIALLY on first and second down. I have a lot of passion for Bison athletics and it just makes me angry when you guys are sitting down, especially in a playoff game.
    I have a thought. Go to each of those fans that are irking you during the game and tell them to stand up. That should work.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    People really need to mind there own damn business. Everybody enjoys a Bison game differently. It's nobody's business if a person wants to clap or not to clap. It never fails that after every game some jackass comes on here telling everyone how to be a real bison fan.
    Exactly- We sit sometimes so older people around us can see- it's called being respectful.

Yell as loud as you want but what needs to stop is the swearing that some fans feel is necessary. The F word 20 times a game isn't something my kid needs to hear.

Hail bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    You started this thread because you wanted to take a shot at the adults. You wanted to start an argument. Glad you kids hung around for the second half

BisonBabe is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

From my row II seats I tried to stand for every defensive play. I did not make it but I tried. Maybe some you are calling out have physical limitations. Try thinking of that before you call them out. We are not less faithful fans just because our bodies are old or battered.

Btw yesterday I walked a 5k in the morning for the Jingle Bell run/walk. I tell you the arthritis in my knees has sure made itself known. But it and the game were worth it.

Re watched the game this morning and we were very loud.

Well-behaved women seldom make history. ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Well I sit on my ass for 242 miles one way before each game so I'm ready to stand maybe I should have taken that into consideration. Hey hail how is the shoulder healing up?

Lardsin must go!

Wait, wait, wait...#1BISONFAN-ASHLEY is actually a man? You've got to be kidding, right? If that's true, it's the funniest botched screen name in history. Lmao!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    Wait, wait, wait...#1BISONFAN-ASHLEY is actually a man? You've got to be kidding, right? If that's true, it's the funniest botched screen name in history. Lmao!!!
    Shocking! .
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

80ALUM is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    Ashley as in Ashley, ND.