Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Atten. Team makers

Default Re: Atten. Team makers

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    People really need to mind there own damn business. Everybody enjoys a Bison game differently. It's nobody's business if a person wants to clap or not to clap. It never fails that after every game some jackass comes on here telling everyone how to be a real bison fan.
    I agree.

Also, "Ashley" is not a young girl, he is just from Ashley from what I recall from a post of his a long time ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

If people can enjoy the game however they want, then please don't look at me strange or bother me when I'm standing and yelling the whole game.

"Didn't I show you things you've never done before..."
    https://youtu.be/t3JJb9cjGOk

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Oh Ashley how dare you call out the mighty sitters of 1st and 2nd downs on defense. I bet all the people bashing Ashley where sitting too!
    And if they were who gives a shit.... You do your thing they do theirs

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Maybe the younger generation is trying to tell you old bastards that you look dumb when you sit down on defense. We all like the bison just trying to improve a good thing but how dare you call out the old timers.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    Team makers, if you guys are too damn lazy to stand on every down, give your tickets to someone who will. The playoffs are meant to be electric every down, and you are not making it that way. And no I'm not talking about all of you team makers.
    Now Adam, just for that I'm going to make you stand every time I come to your teller window at the bank to make a deposit.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Maybe the younger generation is trying to tell you old bastards that you look dumb when you sit down on defense. We all like the bison just trying to improve a good thing but how dare you call out the old timers.

I am one of those "old bastards" and I do a lot of standing and yelling...

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    Team makers, if you guys are too damn lazy to stand on every down, give your tickets to someone who will. The playoffs are meant to be electric every down, and you are not making it that way. And no I'm not talking about all of you team makers.
    While it is none of your business how I enjoy the game, but damned if someone is going to tell me how I will enjoy it. Given the privilege to purchase my seats in the playoffs came with a fairly steep price tag over the years, if my ass chooses to use it, then use the seat it shall.

I don't know how in the hell you could be at that game yesterday and then tell me that that it wasn't loud, and that the noise wasn't coming out of every section. Do some people stand on 1st and second down while some sit? Sure. But I gauran-damn-tee that the majority of those fans that may be sitting are cheering, yelling, and clapping as well. I think the assumption that the crowd wasn't loud is mind blowingly inaccurate.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

My point is that this is playoffs in 2nd quarter I saw plenty of people sitting (which is fine, if you're making noise) but they were doing nothing now don't know about the ones across stadium. I know for most part these people are capable since the best atmosphere was GSU. It didn't bother me much in first half but would be good to know that the situations at times in the 2nd half could have benefited the defense.

Just on the review, if someone is there is better than empty seats. I'm not going to get too bent out of shape. But these are same people who first couple of series were all into it. Would prefer almost a reverse deal. So its not that they can't do it but just a bit of knowledge of game situation for those who want to make noise a few times a game.

But cas and pl are correct it ain't my business.

Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.
    Last edited by 1998braves64; 12-07-2014 at 05:04 PM.

I've gone to all the games, home and away for the past few years and we are blessed to have what we have.

@TroyGoergen: #NDSU crowd of 18,133 was best for 2nd round of FCS playoffs. Jax St was next at 10,832. Chattanooga had 8,419. #StrengthOfTheHerd
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans