Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Atten. Team makers

Hail bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Atten. Team makers

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    Team makers, if you guys are too damn lazy to stand on every down, give your tickets to someone who will. The playoffs are meant to be electric every down, and you are not making it that way. And no I'm not talking about all of you team makers.
    Well young lady, I see you crawled out from underneath your rock now that the students actually stayed for four quarters. Little shit

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

I have no doubt that the Fabulous FargoDome was THE greatest atmosphere in all of FCS football today. So, I truly beg your pardon, but…….please STFU. (And remember, I said "please")

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    I have no doubt that the Fabulous FargoDome was THE greatest atmosphere in all of FCS football today. So, I truly beg your pardon, but…….please STFU. (And remember, I said "please")
    This teammaker can't speak

Team makers, if you guys are too damn lazy to stand on every down, give your tickets to someone who will. The playoffs are meant to be electric every down, and you are not making it that way. And no I'm not talking about all of you team makers.
    People should support the team however they like...you are probably a nice young lady, but you shouldny worry about if people stand or not.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by BISONFAN4LIFE View Post
    There were some sitting down on defense during the game in the north end but still yelling their heads off. Don't agree this game. It was effin nuts today.
    Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    People should support the team however they like...you are probably a nice young lady, but you shouldny worry about if people stand or not.
    Team makes pay for tickets. Some of them pay thousands of dollars for the right to have the ticket they have.

They can do as they please. If they want to use the ticket and be loud, cool. If they want to sit on their hands and watch quietly, cool. If they want to skip the game because they decided they had something better to do, fine. THEY bought that ticket. YOU did not. So shut the hell up and let people use their tickets as they see fit.

Something tells me you haven't been to a road football game. I am not an ndsu homer, that is on record, people have a good idea of where I stand on the university and how they protect football.

Go to a road game. Please. Asap. Quiet. A third full. Doesn't even match the atmosphere from watching the good high school teams on ESPN.

Fans here are generally pretty active and vocal. When I was in high school, Meh, not really(exemption granted for late SHSU game back in the day). 3/4 full was a good day. Full wasn't really a thing.

Are the fans here perfect? Nope. I think they complain too much. Noise in and of itself is not an issue.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Disagree.

Very good atmosphere at the game. I have two 80 year old ladies that have been sitting beside me for 12 years and they clap and cheer the whole game and stand when they can.

Why are you complaining?

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

My second post in this thread when I should just be quiet but I can't let Ashley take the brunt of this. The atmosphere was great... the best in FCS, without a doubt! I see the other games with 3/4 empty seats and our house was full, but she has a point. When the 3rd downs came up the dome was 10 times as loud. Why not first and second every once in awhile.... where was the noise meter? I saw what she saw: a fan base that came into our house bought up all available seats, stood on all defensive downs, screamed their lungs out, and it was the Jacks. They had 1/18th of the crowd and they didn't care they yelled like hell. It reminded my of use playing the Gophers in the Metrodome. Yesterday we were only louder because we had numbers. If our fans had the same gusto yesterday the structure of the building would be in question today. The people on here who are mad at her are only upset because they are taking it personal and are probably clapping and cheering. The NDSU Facebook page said on Friday if the person beside you is sitting ask them to stand and yell. Instead of bashing her you should be hoping a group of fans her age have the same passion and not only want to win but have some personal desire for improvement like the players do. Ashley, next time don't target the team makers as they care a lot otherwise they wouldn't put their money towards the team. The world has lots of things to invest in and it shows where their hearts are at.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

People really need to mind there own damn business. Everybody enjoys a Bison game differently. It's nobody's business if a person wants to clap or not to clap. It never fails that after every game some jackass comes on here telling everyone how to be a real bison fan.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    People really need to mind there own damn business. Everybody enjoys a Bison game differently. It's nobody's business if a person wants to clap or not to clap. It never fails that after every game some jackass comes on here telling everyone how to be a real bison fan.
    Spot on PL

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Oh Ashley how dare you call out the mighty sitters of 1st and 2nd downs on defense. I bet all the people bashing Ashley where sitting too!

Lardsin must go!