Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Will the Playoff Games Be Blocked From Online Audio Streaming?

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Will the Playoff Games Be Blocked From Online Audio Streaming?

All games are on ESPN Gameplan as well if you want to watch on TV. This is the best investment I made to start the season.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Just out of curiosity, I have to admit I am surprised any ISP's are still out there without ESPN3 access. Who are they? Post them here to properly shame them. It is horseshit that anyone with an ISP does not have ESPN3 access as it is really the norm.
    Alliance communications in Brandon, SD et al does not have ESPN3 access despite them showing up as an available carrier.

How can I watch or listen to the game on iPad with no hookup? I do have wireless at the hotel.

Friend just said its on PPV. Channel 460

Quote Originally Posted by Ndsu84 View Post
    How can I watch or listen to the game on iPad with no hookup? I do have wireless at the hotel.
    Gobison.com is working for me on my phone. The Bison Radio Network audio is free.

I haven't been able to stream audio from the KFGO app for playoff games again. Safe to assume whatever restrictions for streaming the radio feed for playoff games are still in place this year?

Has anyone tried GoBison.com this year for audio of playoff games? Does that still work?

I am going to be without TV access for at least some portions of the game on Friday, and I want to make sure I can still catch what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by thebootfitter View Post
    I haven't been able to stream audio from the KFGO app for playoff games again. Safe to assume whatever restrictions for streaming the radio feed for playoff games are still in place this year?

Has anyone tried GoBison.com this year for audio of playoff games? Does that still work?

I am going to be without TV access for at least some portions of the game on Friday, and I want to make sure I can still catch what's going on.
    Gobison works.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I also have found that gobison.com works. I don't know why KFGO cannot stream it. I streamed the ISU/Richmond game from the ISU radio network's flagship (only?) station.

Same here. Gobison.com works nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by JDZ View Post
    I also have found that gobison.com works. I don't know why KFGO cannot stream it. I streamed the ISU/Richmond game from the ISU radio network's flagship (only?) station.
    The last time I was listening to it on KFGO.com a couple years ago I heard the dulcet tones of a Jack Sunday recording saying it had something to do with the NCAA rules. Must be the institution is the only one with the broadcast rights over the internet.

Amazing we still have some of these archaic rules in 2015
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯