Thread: WBB: Mississippi State 12/02

Default WBB: Mississippi State 12/02

When was the last time we played an actual top 25 Major D1? Bulldogs are 25th currently undefeated

Default Re: WBB: Mississippi State 12/02

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    When was the last time we played an actual top 25 Major D1? Bulldogs are 25th currently undefeated
    They weren't undefeated at the time, but isn't this a return trip from the home and away from last year?
    Lets Go Bison!!!

Played competive against them last year, 10 point loss however at home... Game has some interest.

Games on the sec network and espn 3. Down by 15 at half but it's way closer than the score. Really fun game to watch. One of their shoothers is 6-6 shooting threes and banked one it I wouldn't be surprised if we can make it a game in the 2nd half.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Games on the sec network and espn 3. Down by 15 at half but it's way closer than the score. Really fun game to watch. One of their shoothers is 6-6 shooting threes and banked one it I wouldn't be surprised if we can make it a game in the 2nd half.
    Or not...final 109-58 according to espn.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    Or not...final 109-58 according to espn.
    Wow I watched for about 5 minutes and it got ugly. Their defense killed us. Depth must have worn us out. The announcer said their bench had a player who was first team all sec. Ways to go with this team but we should be able to finish in the middle of the pac. Saw sone flashes of brilliance in the first half. Second have not so much. Hey for a team that was picked to finish last...

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

BlueKeyAlum is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This team is still unbeaten with the start of league play.
    "I’m not familiar precisely with what I said, but I’ll stand by what I said, whatever it was.” --- Mitt Romney

"That which doesn't kill you, hurts." -- me