Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Feeding frenzy, Part XXXX

Default Re: Feeding frenzy, Part XXXX

Quote Originally Posted by Rockbear99 View Post
    Well maybe if he had a driver he could be more productive at work, made more money and then you could have went to Notre Dame.
    He refuses to pay for my schooling.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Quote Originally Posted by 344Johnson View Post
    He refuses to pay for my schooling.
    Good thing you get so much of it for free here.

amitrite?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Good thing you get so much of it for free here.

amitrite?
    You get what you pay for
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

80ALUM is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hail bison View Post
    That's fine, but I know for a fact Dalrymple drives himself back and forth to Bismarck. Hoeven may do that now. He's a United States senator, not a mid size university president in a Midwestern state.
    I used to be naive about this stuff too until I was privy to the inner workings of these positions. Government officials in ND use drivers for themselves as well as family members and for personal use and the First Lady has an executive assistant, all at the taxpayers expense. Is it warranted? I believe some of it is and some is not. I could site specific examples but that is a whole new can of worms and may give Rob P new ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    There is a lot left out of the story about other university staff's.

University of Minnesota's President Staff:
    Receptionist
    Scheduler
    Executive Assistant to the Chief of Staff
    Chief of Staff
    Associate to the President
    Eastcliff Events Coordinator
    Eastcliff Events Scheduling and Assistant to Mrs. Kaler (the president's wife)

UN_ 's President Staff:
    Executive Assistant to the President
    Administrative Officer
    Administrative Officer

NDSU President's Staff:
    Executive Assistant to the President
    Associate Executive Assistant to the President

So if Magnuson's title was Executive Assistant to the President, would anyone even had a problem with this? According to the data.share.nd.gov site, the position pays around the same. at UN_ that same position pays even more, so maybe he can listed as UN_'s Executive Assistant to the President and get a pay increase. I am not even going to go into UofM's business because finding the positions in ND was enough work for one day. It might be what they call transparency, but it is a pain in the ass to find.

I have less of a problem with question the need for certain services then I do bringing up other institutions as some means of comparison. Kelly has 3 secretaries for god's sake. U of M has a secretary for the wife of the president. These are not apple to apple comparisons.
    Someone that visits Portly's blog please copy and paste td577's info. Facts, bitches.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    is started back with JC when the position was created. Like I said this is just an extra duty that is tied into the position. An office was created in the presidents building as well to go along with this position. It has something to do with security...something back then happen at the university and the position was created. Back inthe day the Ff made a big stink about this then, this story is a regurgitation of a story they did back when joe was here.
    Thank you....
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Now the Portly one has his minions stalking the president. Tracking flights and his every move, can't make it up.

Driver or not at $81000/year he better be doing something very special.

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    Driver or not at $81000/year he better be doing something very special.
    I know people that make that amount of money all year and they don't do nothing special
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I know people that make that amount of money all year and they don't do nothing special
    Tranny and Roption do not approve of disclosing their salary. Jussayin'!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.