Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cam Pedersen: 2015 Verbal

Default Re: Cam Pedersen: 2015 Verbal

Quote Originally Posted by TNbison View Post
    Wasn't it Georgia Southern that had the terrible fg kicker when we played them?
    Wofford didn't have a kicker either. I recall their coach saying that if they would have scored on that 4th down play when they were inside our 5, they would have went for 2, rather than a game tying extra point. Wow.
    "The desire to win is useless without the desire to prepare."

"I've coached in a lot of great venues during my career, but there is no place louder than the Fargodome. There is no verbal communication whatsoever when you are down on that field. It's unbelievable. It's the best atmosphere in college football - at any level." - Jeff Monken

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Congrats to Cam Pedersen on finding out his range is exactly 49 yards.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    He needs to do some squat thrusts.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    That was pretty awesome. Not sure what his range is but it's not too often you need to kick one longer than 49. The young guy can kick

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Looks like the freshman is coming into his own. Glad to see kicking game stabilized.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by TNbison View Post
    49 yards bouncer off the crossbar... That was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    49 yards bouncer off the crossbar... That was awesome.
    I can't remember clearly, but I want to say he bounced it off the crossbar, then back off the top crossbar of the rails in front of the first row of fans. Hockey fans should appreciate the double pipe shot considering the opposing team.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

If you look at his FGs from the game they all had something in common. They were never struck timidly. This is big for gauging confidence that a kicker has, in my opinion. Being a soccer player my whole life I know that whenever I struck the ball with the intent of power and not finesse I was always more accurate, which I think was a direct correlation to how I was feeling confidence wise that day. I think the way he approached the 49 yarder was the same as an extra point, no fear of missing it, but just striking it with as much power under control as he could. Just a thought I guess.

I think we have a winner right now. just needs to keep that confidence growing.

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Not going to lie. I wish he had been kicker at Montana.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.